Chapter 20

"Hey guys... Can we go to Disneyland?" That was the first the gang heard when they gathered in dining room for breakfast. They all stared at Alec who was pointing at the TV that was advertising a Disneyland commercial. His eyes were sparkling that it's really creeping them out. They all wondered how Annalissa managed to resist them..

Said girl was walking towards their table when he asked that. She was staring at the members of her gang who were all sweating nervously under Alec's puppy eyes act. She just blinked at them before turning towards the TV where the Disneyland commercial was playing.

"Alec, what did you do?" she asked, deciding on putting her subordinates out of his eyes. Anyone would feel guilty looking at that. It's like looking at a lost puppy with huge round eyes. He pouted, turning his gaze away from the petrified men and women towards Annalissa who was somehow still able to resist his eyes.

"Can I go to Disneyland, Lisa? Can I? Can I?" he jumped up and down in excitement as Annalissa frowned. Disneyland? Isn't that place supposed to be crowded? But she just shrugged, Oh well. Nothing much to so anyway. All she had was to wait a SMS from her uncle or continue doing her paperwork. She involuntarily let out a shudder but luckily no one noticed. It was getting hard to resist his eyes too now that he's in full excitement so why not?

"Alright" that one answer was all he needed as he sprinted out of the room and got ready. Everyone stared at him then at her.

"Is that really okay boss?" Jane asked, Jason was beside her nodding.

"It's either that or you'll have to look at his eyes for the whole day." her statement made everyone shut up and ran out the room after fast eating, preparing for the chaotic day later.

Annalissa had already predicted this though as she had already changed neatly for outdoors before coming down.

After they're done, it was around 11 when they finally found the place due to traffic and the long line for ticketing wasn't helping. They all decided to go on pairs (except for Henry who stayed at the hotel) and left.

Alec was an energetic boy when it comes to games and it seems that he was in full force as he kept pulling Annalissa to the rides he wanted..

It took 8 rides to finally calm him down..

Damn, I'm forbidding him from going out to amusement Parks anytime soon.. Annalissa thought as she and Alec went to a cafe where the rest all were at.

"So.. how's the kid boss?" Logan asked in mild amusement seeing Annalissa slumped down her chair, her face on the table as Alec ordered his as well as her food. Her response was giving him the finger. There are even things that she couldn't handle and a hyperactive Alec was one of them. Logan laughed at her response.

"man! I'm lucky that I'm not stuck with the kid!" Annalissa frowned at his words when she had an idea. She turned her head and faced Alec who was drinking his soda. Her face still planted to the table.

"Alec, when we get home, I'll let you mess with Logan's COD games." Alec and Logan turned to here with very different expressions that made the other 3 laughed. Alec had excitement and happiness radiate from him while Logan had the look of horror for his COD games. "No! Boss! I just got a high kill streak back home too! No...! How could you?!" while he was on his drama corner, pointing an accusing finger at Annalissa, their food came and they began eating.

"It's either that or you're stuck with Alec for a week. Which is it?" she said with a calm tone, but to Logan it was a teeter to which of two evil.

"I- Fine.. Go! Go and destroy my progress!" he exclaimed this time pointing and shaking his finger at Alec who was chewing on his Burger. He returned the older man's idiocy with a rare blank look.