Chapter 7

January

Hell has risen.. Heaven has fallen.. she thought. She was on her way to school with her black eyepatch covering her red eye, showing only her azure blue eye. She wore a loose grey T-shirt and some baggy sweat pants, you must be wondering why she tries to look ugly right? Simple. She doesn't want to attract attention. Holding her books in her hands, she walk full intent to her classroom.

Apparently, luck wasn't on her side today.

When she walk through the hallway, the school 'popular group' walk past and one purposely bump into her, making her stumble back a little. Great..

"Watch it nerd!" the school shank, or more prettier term, Queen Bee, shouted at her. Annalissa merely rolled her eyes or eye and was going to walk past her, ignoring the bitch but it seems the bitch didn't want to end it yet so she grabbed Annalissa's arm. Bad move.

Annalissa turned and flipped her over, in act of reflex. Leaving the onlookers all gaping like a goldfish. Candace Moore aka the bitch was furious at her for flipping here over. She began insulting Annalissa.

"How dare you, you shit! Don't you know who I am?! I'm Candace Moore! I'll make your life a living hell!!" her threat was fallen to deaf ears. If it was anyone else, Sure they would be scared as hell but not Annalissa.

Candace Moore, 18 year old senior. 156cm and 45kg. Daughter to Farrell Moore, Owner to Moore Corporation. Millionaire, heiress to the Moore Corp.

Yeah. She has the power to strip them from their jobs, so she's a formidable foe, in terms of money anyway. But what Annalissa had to fear? She was a gang lord for devil's sake!

"So?" Annalissa mocked with a raised eyebrow, infuriating the said girl.

"Why you-" but they were cut off by the starting bell. Leaving an annoyed gang lord and a pissed off heiress.

"Wait and see, nerd. I'll pay you back for what you've done!" Then she stormed off with her group following behind her, dispiercing the crowd of on-lookers.

*sigh..* Is this a prediction? Will I suffer worse later?she thought with a sigh before heading to class, not noticing a certain boy staring at her from the hallways..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier was walking to class when he heard a commotion and a crowd blocking his path. Because of his height, he could somehow oversee through the gaps of people. Then he saw her, the school shank and Annalissa. While Candace was fumming, Annalissa was indifferent and looked.. annoyed? Well, who could blame her. Candace Moore was known for being a slut and unfortunately set her sights on Xavier. When the starting bell rang, he stride his way to class.. Wondering why he had a bad feeling about today..

¤Time Skip: After School¤

Xavier was waiting at the school gates while reading a text from Sam.

From: Sam
To: Xavier

Meet at the school gates after school . Important!

Now where's that idiot? Xavier thought I have to pick up Sheila today.. when he saw someone walking towards him. It was the person he least expected.

"Annalissa...?" Xavier stuttered. She only gave a soft 'hn' before motioned him to follow her.

"Wait! I have to pick up Sheila today. " he explained. She only turned to glance at him before turning back facing front.

"Hn.. Well? Let's go. " then she walked towards her Camaro with him following her. Lucky I didn't bring my bike today.. He thought as he hopped in the passenger seat. There was an uncomfortable silence throughout the ride until Xavier couldn't handle it anymore.