Chapter 3

January

Mallebrooke. High.

Or what Xavier likes to call it, Hell. He hoped off his bike as he walked through the doors of the school. He was somewhat popular on this school. Though only a junior, he was known as a 'bad boy', his good looks but frightening aura somehow attract the girls, much to his dismay.. He wasn't a player, no his mother raised him to be respectful and he'd rather go to the gym than suck a girl's face anyway.

Once he reached his locker, locker 234, he pulled out his books and slammed it shut, only to reveal Sam leaning against the locker beside him.

“Yo. How's your morning?” Sam asked with a raised eyebrow. His arms crossed on his chest as his shoulder was squared. Xavier grunted from his memory of this morning..

“Morning Mum. ” Xavier said as he kissed his mother's cheek and sat on the dining table with his 9 year old sister, Sheila.

“morning. But you're not getting out on this one Xavier.” his mum, Elise, said with a huff as she sat on the chair to eat. Xavier visually gulped as Sheila chuckled.

“Now, I know I let you fight on the streets but you should've called me young man. You got me worried sick!” Elise said calmly but stern at her son. Xavier's mind was wondering to a certain split eye color girl from last night as his mum scolded him..

“yeah I know, sorry mum. I won't do it again.” Xavier replied meekly as Sheila snickers at him. He washed his dishes and took his bag and keys, bolting out the door.

“You better! Or I'll skin you alive!” He heard his mother shouted as he turned on his bike and left. His mum can be truthful with her threats that It's scary..

“Fine... What's your scheduling this year?” Xavier asked as they agreed to show each others.

Homeroom. Mrs. White

AP Maths. Mr Humphrey

Free Period.

AP Science. Mr. Keane

AP English. Ms. Stain

Lunch.

Arts. Mrs. Quinton

AP History. Mr. Tong

Gym. Mr. Anderson.

Huh. We have the same schedule.. They thought silently. Passing the busy corridors of the school, something —or someone— caught his eyes.

No way.. Xavier thought as he lunged and ran after the familiar girl he saw last night. He began chasing after her, with Sam hot on his trail.. Brown hair with dark highlights. When he finally caught up with the girl, he spun her around, only to met with the same girl.

“It's you....”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalissa was on her way to her locker after sending her brother and parking her Ferrari. At school she was different, she wore an eyepatch that covered her left eye and baggy clothes to hide her figure. She was a loner but she wasn't bullied, no. She once punched a guy who tried to grab her ass. She was lost in thought until she felt a hand on her shoulder and spun her around, only to be met with a pair of emerald eyes towering over her.

“It's you....” he muttered. She knew he would ask questions but luckily, she was saved by the bell, literally. She immediately sped off, not looking back once.. leaving him flabbergasted at her..