| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders

Pairing: (Stardust Crusaders x reader)

(Pretend Joseph is not with Suzi Q in this.)

Type: hurt/comfort (I think)

A/n: thank you all so much for over 100k reads!!!

Word Count: 626

~

After an all-day battle with a very difficult Stand user, you're exhausted beyond belief.

Mainly because you've been fighting solo, since this opponent was crafty and caught you by surprise when you had wandered away from the others. 

Despite being quite strong, you're taking a good beating. Bruises litter your skin and it hurts to move an inch, but you keep standing your ground.

You can't die here. It just wouldn't feel right.

Grunting as another blow lands on your face, you glare at the enemy who sneers at you. He grins, clearly enjoying every second of this.

"You're so pretty, it's a shame I need to kill you."

Suppressing a snort of amusement (mainly because of the pain from cracked ribs), you spit to the side and use your Stand to fight back.

Your attacks connect solidly, but your vision blurs as your strength wanes.

You can't last much longer.

Hopefully the others enact vengeance for you.

Inhaling a painful breath, you prepare for the next punch thrown your way.

The impact has you collapsing to the dusty ground, crying out in pain as the will to fight leaves you.

This is how I die? Alone?

"Ora!"

The familiar shout of [Star Platinum] has you sobbing with relief.

"Y/n!" Kakyoin calls out, rushing to your side to assess the damage, Avdol and Joseph by his side. "How bad are you hurt?"

"I-I thought I was gonna die alone," you hiccup painfully, clasping on his uniform to make sure he's really there. "I was so scared."

Rage floods the men as you continue to cry, each one sending a death glare towards the villain who realizes his dire fate.

Jotaro has no mercy as he defeats him with all his power, the others beginning to tend your wounds as best they can.

"We need to get to a hospital!" Joseph states, "She's in bad shape."

~

Your eyelids flicker open briefly, clamping shut at the painfully bright light.

Groaning, you force yourself to look at your surroundings. Everything is white, sterile, and cold.

Must be a hospital.

You try to sit up, only to have a large hand rest gently on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't move. You were hurt pretty bad," Jotaro states, hand still resting on you.

"Is- is everyone okay?"

"We're all fine, Y/n," Avdol confirms, and suddenly you're surrounded by concerned males.

You smile in relief, "What happened?"

"We realized you were missing but an enemy Stand User attacked us before we could get to you," Polnareff supplies, with a sour look.

"After we defeated him, we found you fighting another one, by that time you were down. Jotaro beat the enemy and we rushed you to a hospital."

"You really scared us for a second," Kakyoin says, grabbing your hand tenderly to rub circles on it with his thumb. "I'm glad you're okay."

Joseph wipes a tear off your cheek, "We all are."

You hadn't even realized that you were crying. Tears drip down your bruised face as you take in the sight of your men, safe and sound.

"I," you pause to inhale deeply, "I thought I was gonna die alone. I thought I'd never see you again."

"We'd never let that happen, ma chérie."

Polnareff's eyes, usually filled with jovially, and dark with determination.

"Promise?"

"Habibti, we'll never let this happen again," Avdol says with a firm voice, as if he needs to convince himself of it too.

Kakyoin leans close to press a light sweet kiss on your cheek, "Promise."

"I swear it," Jotaro speaks up, his voice oddly filled with emotion.

Your eyes close again, "I love you, my precious boys."

Each one of them returns the sentiment as you fade into slumber once again.