| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders

Title: "Swimming"

Pairing: not specified

Type: fluff

Word Count: 762

~

Cold water is beyond refreshing, especially after a long trek though desert sands.

You practically leap for joy when you realize that this hotel has an outdoor pool.

"Can we go swimming?!" You tug at Mr. Joestar's arm, excitement blooming across your features.

He scratches the back of his neck, "We're all tired from the fight, Y/n."

You deflate, but keep smiling, "That's alright. I can go by myself."

"We can't let you go by yourself!" Polnareff protests, "There could be enemies!"

You shrug, "Either way, I'm definitely going. I'm gonna change, if any of you want to, you can join!"

With that, you race off to your room and change into your f/c bikini.

|||||

Slinking into the cool water, the light of the moon and stars guiding you, you grin and submerge completely.

Popping your head out, you observe as someone runs and does a cannonball right in front of you. Laughing, you splash Polnareff as he shakes his head.

"Watch it!"

"Ah, chère! I didn't see you there," he chuckles, swimming even closer to you. "You look perfect with the stars in your eyes."

Shaking your head, you leap on him, attempting to push him under. He stands his ground, laughing at your pitiful attempt.

You glower playfully at him, "Unfair."

He lifts you easily, large hands firm against your waist. Eyes wide, you shout, "No, Polly!"

It's too late. His mind is made up.

With an evil smirk, he tosses you across the pool into the deep end. Sputtering, you glare at the Frenchman, "You're in for it now!"

As you try to think of a way to get back at him, Kakyoin and Jotaro enter.

You have to admit, they are absolutely breathtaking without shirts on.

Trying not to stare, you swim back to Polnareff and silently communicate your plan. He nods with a smirk.

You sidle beside Kakyoin, a few feet away from him. Polnareff does the same with Jotaro. You dip your head and the onslaught begins.

You and Polnareff laugh hysterically as you both splash the two men.

Kakyoin smiles and fights back, splashing you. Through the water, you notice how adorable Kakyoin is with his usually bouncy hair weighed down. His curl sticks to his cheek in a cute fashion.

Jotaro is unimpressed, glaring menacingly at his assailants. For once, he's not wearing his hat, his black hair dripping with water.

Polnareff's eyes go wide as he backs away with raised arms, "Don't hurt me!"

You guffaw at his plea, not noticing Star Platinum behind you. Without warning, you're picked up by the Stand and thrown into the water.

Jotaro smirks as you resurface with a scowl. Your scowl doesn't last long, though. Seeing Jotaro smile for once is enough to bring a bright grin to your own lips.

"What'd we miss?" Joseph asks, splashing into the pool.

Again, you look away as two men enter the pool. A surprisingly ripped Joseph and a handsome (and also ripped) Avdol walk into the water.

"Ooh, it's cold!" Joseph yells.

You roll your eyes at his antics, "It's not even that cold!"

Cupping you're hand, you easily throw water onto the complaining male, laughing as he curses.

"Hey, you should be nicer to your elders!"

You scrunch up your nose, "I am nice to no one!"

Avdol chuckles at your statement, "That couldn't be further from the truth, habibti."

Your cheeks heat up, so you dunk your head beneath the water. You absolutely love it when Avdol gives you nicknames in his native tongue.

You resurface, to see Jotaro sitting in a chair. Apparently swimming is not his style. Also, his hat has reappeared.

Polnareff challenges Kakyoin to a breath-holding contest, and you decide to join, while the others judge.

You manage to beat both men, flaunting your victory. "Ha! I won!"

The night has grown colder, and you begin to shiver, trying to hide it.

"Are you cold, ya eazizaa?" Avdol takes your arm, leading you out of the water.

You nod, "Yeah, it's getting cold."

"Magician's Red!" He calls, manifesting his Stand. His Stand looses his flames and hugs you. The bird-like Stand radiates warmth, which you appreciate.

"Thanks, Av," you smile. "This was so much fun!"

Jotaro grunts, as if questioning how fun it actually was.

"Yes, ma cherie, it was great fun!"

"I enjoyed it," Kakyoin agrees.

Jospeh voices his own agreement as everyone towels off. Your eyes are starting to close involuntarily.

"Goodnight, everyone," you mumble as you trudge to your desperate room.

They echo your farewell.