| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe

Title: "Instructions"

Pairing: (sort of yandere) Rohan x reader

A/n - this is my first time writing a yandere character, so I'm sorry if it sucks

Word Count: 447

~

"Please, Y/n, listen to me!" Rohan begs as you look at him in horror.

You discovered that he broke his promise. The one rule you had clearly insisted upon.

He swore to you that he'd never use his Stand on you, he promised and you trusted him.

You shouldn't have been so naive.

Stumbling from him, you bring forth your admittedly weak Stand to protect yourself if necessary.

"You said you'd never use Heaven's Door on me!" You shout, tears stinging your eyes.

Almost to the door, you crash to a halt as Rohan slams the door shut with a terrified expression.

"Please, honey, I won't do it ever again," he pleads.

Shaking your head, you try to open the door. At this action, his gaze hardens.

He only used Heaven's Door to ensure that you weren't cheating on him. You'd never cheat on him, but he was scared that Josuke had worked his way into your heart. Josuke has been your friend for years before you even met the mangaka, a fact that Rohan is jealous of.

When he thought you were asleep, Rohan used his Stand to read your memories. It was only supposed to be a quick look, but he found himself entranced in your thoughts and memories.

You woke up to find him reading you like a book, heartbroken and terrified at once.

And now here you are, trying to escape this beautiful house as Rohan stares down at you with a distant look on his face.

"Open the door, Rohan!" You demand, fear blossoming in your stomach.

You knew he was dangerous, but you thought he had changed.

"Y/n, you're not leaving me," he says, in an eerily calm tone.

Stepping back, you glare at him, "Like hell Im not!"

Before your Stand can attack, Rohan releases Heaven's Door.

You collapse into his arms, Rohan already writing in your pages.

He speaks as he writes, "'I cannot use my Stand against Rohan. I will never leave Rohan Kishibe. I will not tell anyone about this.' There, that should do it. Do you think?"

Tears stream from your eyes.

He strokes your forehead before catching a tear on his fingertip. His eyes meet yours as he licks the salty water, "Don't cry, darling. I love you."

You hiccup, wishing you were anywhere but here. "I'll never forgive you!"

His brow arches, "Is that so? Well then."

He starts writing again, "'I will forget when Rohan uses his Stand on me.'"

You shudder in realization. You're trapped here. There's no way to escape.

He grins at you, bringing you close, "I love you so much, Y/n. I'll never let you go."