| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders

Title: "Road Trip"

Pairing: not specified

Imagine: laying across Jotaro, Polnareff, and Kakyoin's laps as you journey to Egypt.

Word Count: 713

~

Staring blankly at the car, you scratch the back of your neck. Five seats... and six people. Joseph is too busy showing off the off-road type vehicle to notice the dilemma.

"Yes, this baby will get us to our destination swiftly," he grins.

You start to speak up, but Avdol beats you to it, "Mr. Joestar, there are only five seats."

The oldest of the group blinks as if it never occurred to him, "Oh."

Jotaro shakes his head, muttering his catchphrase.

"I can sit in the very back," you offer, "the luggage won't mind."

Polnareff's eyes widen, "Mon cherie, that's out of the question. Impensable!"

You cross your arms, "Do you have a better idea?"

"You could sit on my lap, ma chere mignonne," he grins flirtatiously.

Heat rising to your cheeks, you shake your head, "I don't know about that. Maybe I can sit on the floor by your feet? I'm way smaller than you all."

"We couldn't let you do that, Y/n," Kakyoin objects. "You'd be cramped. You should have the front seat."

"Well, Avdol certainly can't sit in the back with you guys. You're all so big," you argue. "Everyone get in the car and I'll see where I fit."

Everyone obeys, Joseph in the drivers seat with Avdol beside him. Kakyoin takes a window seat, Polnareff the middle, with Jotaro on the other window seat which is in front of you.

Peering in, you see that there definitely isn't room by their feet. Shrugging, you start to turn and walk to the very back where the supplies are.

A large hand clamps down on your wrist, dragging you back. Yelping, you look around in shock after Jotaro places you on his lap and shuts the door.

"I-I was fine in the back-"

"No, this is better," Jotaro's deep voice cuts through your protests.

Polnareff raises an eyebrow, "You should sit on my lap, I'm more comfortable."

"Because of your big tiddies?" Kakyoin smirks and you laugh at his comment.

The Frenchman glares at the redhead.

You chime, "Kakyoin, you've been noticing Polnareff's tiddies?"

His eyes widen at the insinuation, cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"Anyways, maybe we can take turns so Jotaro can have a break," you suggest.

They exchange glances, "Sure."

Joseph looks in the back with a smirk before driving off.

|||||

An hour passes, and you're starting to get very sleepy, despite being a bit uncomfortable against Jotaro's chest. You can't get your legs to rest comfortably.

"Uh, do you mind if I rest my legs on you, Polnareff? Kakyoin?" You stutter, hating to ask.

They nod with smiles, Polnareff quickly lifting your legs and dragging you towards them. Jotaro grumbles as you shift, head now resting on his lap, your feet on Kakyoin's.

You try to suppress a yawn, "Thanks."

As you snuggle and get comfortable, the three men look down with gentle smiles. They think you're adorable, pressed against them as you sleep.

Jotaro sneakily pets your hair, Polnareff rests his hands against your stomach, and Kakyoin holds your legs close.

Avdol and Joseph glance back and smirk at the sight.

|||||

The car comes to a halt, almost sending you flying, but three strong pairs of arms save you.

"Watch it, old man," Jotaro growls as you blink sleep from your eyes.

"Sorry, we're at the hotel now. I already booked us some rooms."

You sit up, now mostly on Polnareff's lap, "Who's rooming with who?"

Each man shares a look, "You can pick who you want to room with first."

Stretching, you yawn, "Okay. Avdol, would you mind sharing a room with me?"

Jotaro, Polnareff, and Kakyoin look in disbelief at Avdol.

He smiles, "Of course, Y/n. It would be my pleasure."

You smile, "Great, I'll get my bags."

Avdol sends the others a smirk and goes to help you.

"Unfair," Polnareff whines.

Kakyoin pats his shoulder, "You know she takes turns. Last time she was in your room."

He sighs dreamily, "Yes, I remember."

Eyes narrow, Jotaro smacks Polnareff upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"You're being annoying."

The bickering commences, indistinct insults reaching your ears as you shake your head.

"Oi, get along!" You order, slinging your bag across your shoulder. "Let's get inside, I'm hungry."