| Imagine #26 | Passione

Title: "Thief"

Type: random

Word Count: 922

~

"I don't believe it," your eyes narrow at the sight of an empty cupboard. "I just can't believe it."

"Believe what?" Narancia quips, peeking his head into the kitchen.

You maintain a calm exterior and turn to face him, "Someone ate all my food."

His eyes go wide, "It wasn't me, I swear!"

"Really?"

He nods fearfully and books it, leaving you alone. You exhale deeply before stalking out of the room, determined to find the culprit and make them pay.

Fugo is your first target.

"Fugo, did you eat my food?"

He shakes his head, "As if I could even eat all your junk food. Honestly, it's so unhealthy-"

"I didn't ask for a lecture, you half-eaten piece of lettuce!" You snap, agitated.

"Well, I didn't ask to be interrogated!"

You continue bickering until he leaves in a huff. You're pretty sure he didn't steal your nourishment anyways, so you let him go.

"Miiiiiiistaaaa."

Recognizing the voice as Number Five, you swivel to face the Stand user you call friend.

"Mista, did you eat my food?"

"Huh? Me? Heck no, Y/n, I know how possessive you are of that stuff. I still remember the beating you gave me after the last time," he states adamantly. "I'm not an idiot, you know."

You stare at him for a period of time, "Alright, I believe you."

He sighs in relief.

"But what about the Bullets, hmm?"

Having been mentioned, the six bullet Stands appear, "No, Y/n, we would never!"

"You sure about that?"

Number Five starts to tear up, "Of course we are! Why don't you believe us?"

Number Three smacks the crybaby across the head, shutting him up.

"I believe you," you admit. "I just want justice for my stolen goods."

"Ask Narancia, he probably did it."

"I asked him already and he seemed innocent."

"Maybe it was Giorno?"

You shrug, "Maybe. He's my next victim. Thanks, Mista."

"Anytime," he watches you walk away, visibly relaxing.

True to your word, you find Giorno and confront him.

"Gio, have you eaten my food?"

He turns to look at you, confused, "No, Y/n, I didn't."

"A hundred percent sure?"

He nods, his face a mask of complete innocence. You almost believed him too, if not for the candy wrappers that are scattered on the floor behind him.

"Uh-huh, so what's this?!" You accuse, lifting the wrapper. It just so happens to be your favorite candy, one that you always have stocked in your designated cupboard.

He looks at it like he's never seen it before, "That's not mine."

"Yeah, that's 'cause it's mine!" You growl. "It would be better if you'd just admitted it, Giorno Giovanna!"

"I swear it was not me!"

"Argh!" You shout, lunging for him.

He dodges, dashing out of the room.

"If you're innocent, than why are you running?!"

Giorno glances back, "Because you're scary!"

You continue to run after him, shoving past the curious onlookers who are Fugo, Narancia, and Mista.

"Get him, Y/n!" Orange boy cheers excitedly.

Snarling, you finally manage to body-slam the blond into the wall, creating a dent. Giorno continues to protest, claiming innocence. You refuse to listen, claiming that the evidence is irrefutable.

Naturally, when Stands are about to be summoned, mommy appears.

"What is going on?!" Bruno shouts, taking in the scene of you and Giorno fighting while the others watch.

Abbacchio walks in, a cup of steaming tea in his hands.

With a huff, you realease your hold on Giorno's shirt, "He ate all my food."

Bucciarati turns to the blond.

"I did not."

The male in the white suit chuckles, "You know there is a way to figure out if this is true or not, right?"

"Huh?"

"Abbacchio, use [Moody Blues] to find out who the thief is," Bucciarati orders.

Abbacchio's eyes widen the slightest bit, "I'd rather not waste my time on something so trivial."

Bruno raises an eyebrow.

"Waste time?!" You shout, ready to fight the gothic male. "This is no trivial matter!"

"Abbacchio," Bruno says in a warning tone.

He crosses his arms, "I refuse."

It clicks in your head, "Wait a minute. Any other time, you would jump at the opportunity to prove Giorno's guilt, so why the change of heart?"

He shrugs, "It's just a waste of time."

"Holy crap, you ate my food!" You shout, pointing angrily at him.

He backs up a bit, "Of course not-"

"Then prove it."

"I have nothing to prove."

Bruno narrows his eyes, "You're lying."

"I-"

"You ATE MY FOOD!" You finally have enough and lunge for him, grabbing his collar to smash him against the wall.

You're suddenly restrained by Mista and Fugo before you could truly do any damage, much to your disappointment.

"I had already eaten it before I realized it was yours," he confesses, brushing off and straightening his shirt.

Shaking with anger, you glare daggers at him, "How is that possible! I wrote my name on every single wrapper!"

He simply shrugs again, adding to your rage.

Bruno steps between you, "Abbacchio, just pay her back and it'll be fine, right, Y/n?"

Clenching your jaw, you dip your head, "Actually, have him go buy everything that he ate and then we'll call it even."

"Do you agree?" He focuses on Leone.

Heaving a sigh, he agrees.

"Good, now get going," you order.

Rolling his eyes, he walks off to complete his task.

Turning back to Giorno, you hang your head, "Sorry, Gio. Forgive me?"

"Of course, Y/n."

You smile at him, happy to have found justice.

"Miiiistaa, I wanted to see a fight," one of the [Sex Pistols] complains loudly. Mista is quick to try and control his Stand and you chuckle as he shushes them.