|Request #12 | Santana

Requested by: @Kuno0014

Pairing: (yandere) Santana x (German scientist) reader

A/n: please enjoy!

Word Count: 1354

~

Being a scientist has its ups and downs.

On one hand, you get to work towards a better future and discover things no one else has. On the other, you have to make sacrifices in order to do so.

At least, that's what you've been told.

You were - and still are - completely against the idea of using human blood to experiment with the strange Pillar Man found in Mexico. You didn't become a scientist to harm people, after all.

Of course, you're just an underling. You have to do as told or suffer the dire consequences.

So, blood was 'fed' to the strange statue, as you helplessly watched with baited breath, hoping that nothing bad would happen. But you had a terrible feeling in your gut.

What emerged from the stone surprised you.

A very handsome man, in perfect health, with long, fiery hair stood tall. He simply stayed there, looking around. It was like that for awhile.

And here you are now.

While the other scientists and Major Stroheim mock the male for his seeming incapability, you quietly observe with keen eyes.

Pressed against the glass to get a better look, you take his sharp features in. His horns make him look like some sort of devil. He seems powerful and dangerous. The bad feeling returns to your stomach.

Stroheim orders a vampire to be sent in to test the Pillar Man. Bracing yourself, you focus on the encounter, not sure what to expect. Surely the huge buff redhead could hold his own against the smaller creature?

You certainly didn't think that the redhead would absorb the vampire. He seems to possess supernatural powers.

You watch with your mouth open from shock, hardly listening to the men babbling excitedly.

Crimson eyes connect with yours, freezing you to the spot.

The men around you seem to think that this being is primitive... you don't think so.

Within those crimson orbs, you see someone who is taking the time to learn and adapt before acting. That makes him more dangerous than a simple-minded caveman.

You can't tear your gaze from his.

The corners of his lips turn upwards in a small smile.

The action snaps you from your trance, and you quickly look elsewhere and back away from the window. What was that? How did he do that?

A sudden gasp rings out. Your colleagues are in a frenzy, looking into the cage to try and find the man.

"Where did he go?!"

Your breath hitches as your eyes roam, searching for him. He's not there.

Everyone works at locating him and the security footage is reviewed, revealing the fact that he managed to crawl into the air vents.

"Wait," you say, "The air vents access this room..."

Aware of the danger, you step away from the vents, wishing to be anywhere but here.

It's as if you disengage from reality as the redhead springs forth and begins to kill your colleagues. You can't do anything but cower and pray that he won't notice your presence. Maybe today's your lucky day.