| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna

Pairing: Giorno x (thief) reader

Type: fluff

A/N: Please go check out my newest story! It is a yandere shape shifters x reader! It is not a fanfiction, instead it is completely from my own imagination!

Word Count: 351

~

You've been on the lookout for your next victim and it just so happens that you've found him. A peculiar blond with an interesting hairstyle is coming your way and he looks like he's got money.

Smirking to yourself, you tumble to the ground, successfully tripping over your own feet with a small shriek. 

"Oh, my, are you alright, miss?" The blond questions, reaching down to help you up. 

You accept his assistance, sneakily palming his wallet from his back pocket. Unbeknownst to you, he happens to take your wallet as well. 

"Thanks, sir," you smile.

He shrugs it off and starts walking. You walk in the opposite direction.

When you're far enough away, you examine your prize. A couple hundred bucks, and identification cards for one called 'Giorno Giovanna'. 

Your lucky day. 

Meanwhile, Giorno is examining your wallet, grinning at his luck. But, when he reaches for his wallet, he freezes. 

"[Golden Experience]!"

|||||

The wallet that was in your hands changes into a frog. A frog. 

How the hell?!

Determined to keep the money, you follow the frog as it hops back to the feet of the blond. You glare at him, knowing he took your wallet. 

"Listen here, bucko, give me back my wallet."

He chuckles, "You stole my wallet, remember?"

You roll your eyes, "Yes, and you stole mine. I think we're even if you give mine back, after all, your frog has been returned."

His eyes sparkle with mischief.

"You must be a wizard or something, because that frog was your wallet a minute ago."

The said animal hops into his hands, reverting back to a wallet. You can't help but admire the bizarre outcome. 

Producing your wallet from his pocket, he hands it to you. You narrow your eyes and make sure all your money is there before nodding in satisfaction. 

"Say, Giorno, wanna go out sometime? Maybe you could teach me that trick of yours."

He seems taken aback.

"If not, that's perfectly fine-"

"No, I would love to."

You smile, cheeks heating up a bit.

"Here's my number," you scribble it down and hand it to him. "Talk to you soon~"

He's left standing alone, baffled about what just happened.