(Ch-34) Dumbass

The boy opened his eyes and took a look around his surroundings.

Golden.

That's what everything was.

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows before lifting his head slightly and looking ahead at his legs, startled that he wasn't lying on the ground— but rather, on a cloud.

The brown boy widened his eyes and jumped up straight, confused and scared about what was happening.

He looked at himself up and down, brought both of his arms up to his face and flipped them front and back— making sure they were still intact. He shook his legs and did one jumping jack and everything seemed and felt normal. He looked at himself and furrowed his eyebrows— looking at what he was wearing.

He was in a hospital gown.

He pinched his palm, slightly digging his nails into it. He felt a slight jolt to it but not as much as he thought he would.

Tyler brought his hands up and rubbed his forest green eyes before taking a look around his surroundings.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself— he was so genuinely confused.

Tiny glitters of gold dusts floated all around the air. Tyler put a palm out— hoping a few gold dust would lay on them so he could inspect them closely. And so they did— but before he could get a closer inspection at them, they melted away in the palms of his hands.

Tyler's eyes lingered all over the place, it was beautiful.

Heavenly...all most.

There was a large fountain with two statues of cherubs— one holding a harp and the other holding a bow. The liquid pouring out from between them looked like it was made of pure liquid gold. Tyler watched with amazement, a smile smile stretching his lips.

Chirps of beautiful sparrows rustled into his ears along with the sounds of mother natures force. Tyler looked up into the sky. The sky was ablaze with the the fire of the setting sun. He looked to see it was a beautiful color of a fiery yellow and red, like the sky was doing a tango with the faint shadows of the clouds . The skyline played with itself— painting itself across the sky with a slight mix of dark hue or purple and blue mixed together. The sky touched Tyler's skin, gently soothing itself down on his light brown skin. He didn't know what time it was, but looking at the sky he figured it was around the almost late evenings of the day.

The sky reminded him of Elainy, his best friend. It was almost as beautiful as her.

But in Tyler's mind Elainy will always be the prettiest thing to ever walk this Earth.

As he looked at the sky in awe he didn't expect to be in even more awe because a flock of beautiful white swans flew across the sky, gliding through the clouds.

A sudden object falling onto the cloud beside him got him to break out of the trance. He slightly flinched before looking down to see it was an...apple?

Tyler bent down with furrowed eyebrows and picked the apple up with a curious gaze. The apple wasn't an ordinary one, it was golden too. It reminded him of the ones him and Elainy used to steal from villagers in 'Minecraft' which immediately brought a smile smile upon his face.