(Ch-28) The Good Girl To His Bad Boy

It was finally Friday, meaning the day of the basketball team results were to be published.

Saying that I was scared was a understatement.

I was agitated.

The past two days have been nothing but torture. Lilian has apparently teamed up with my brother the other day to go against me. It's a funny story really, I was doing nothing and chilling last night when they barged into my room. Lucas had a Superman underwear on his head using it as a mask, the holes of the underwear being a hole for his eyes. Blake used mom's white bedsheet to wear it as a cape. Ryan wore a plastic gold crown that he's had since he was ten or something with a large stick in his hand that appeared to be a sceptre. Lilian wore a pink tutu with a pink Frozen shirt with Elsa and Anna smirking af me, almost knowing what was about to happen.

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" Lucas called out obnoxiously loud as Ryan kicked my door open and they stood outside my door really straight.

I looked up from the book I was reading and rolled my eyes. "What?" I said in a flat tone.

"I, King Fart-amis The Third, now would like to tell my Kingdom, that we now have a new princess! You may now clap!" He announced waving his hand in a royal gesture.

I looked at him bluntly, blinked and went back to reading my book.

Ryan banged his scepter repeatedly on the ground until he got my attention.

"Ugh what?!" I groaned raising my face from my book, scrunching up my face in annoyance.

He cleared his throat. "I said we have a new princess."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah okay. Now goodbye." I shooed them away with my hands as I continued to read my book.

"Clap for me you peasant!" Lilian shrieked.

"If I clap would you leave me alone?" I asked in frustration.

She acted like she thought for a while and then she nodded.

I put my book down and internally groaned as I rolled my eyes. I slow clapped.

"Good! Now behead her!" She pointed at me.

My head shot to the side, facing them. "Wait what?!"

All three of them bowed and said "Yes your majesty." At the same as Lilian smirked smugly at me.

All three of them had smirks on their faces as they charged at me at the same time, tackling me onto my bed. My book flew out of my hand and feel to the ground as I fell on my back onto my mattress.

Blake started tickling my neck really hard while Lucas took the sides of my stomach and Ryan took my armpits.

"A-ah!" I let out fits of giggles as I arch my back onto my mattress trying to get them off of me.

All three of them had goofy smiles on their faces as they we're tickling me.

"No! B-blake- ah!" I yelled.

I felt my lungs getting collapsed and my stomach started to hurt, sucks that I'm on my period too.

"P-please! No! A-ah!" I begged while giggles left my mouth.

"O-okay! I w-will c- ah -clap!" I screeched out while flapping and frailing my arms around in order to fight them. But they are like twice the size of me so obviously that didn't work.

Lilian folded her arms across her chest while putting all her weight on her left leg. "Let go of her my knights." Lilian smirked smugly.

"Yes your majesty." they smiled at her and smirked smugly at me as they got off my bed one by one, leaving me lying on my bed breathless.