(Ch-1) The Long Way Home

"Pstt. Look, it's the Sophrano triplet's sister!"
"Yeah, I heard she beat up Theresa, the girl from art!"
"Look at that slut, thinking that she owns the school"
"What's her name again? Elaine, Avani, Hermione, what is it?"
"Only her brothers are good looking, wonder what happened to her?"
"I bet she was probably an accident"
Everyone's mumbles and whispers about me filled the busy atmosphere of the hallways.
I could feel those sluts and players checking me out, glaring and starting at me, burning holes through my body.
The sluts and other girls want my 3 popular, rich, handsome, dashing, triplet brothers, the names and the things they think and call them are pure disgusting, yuck!
The players, geez! I'm always number 1 on thier stupid list, and they don't even like me! I think...

I kept my head down and my hood up, blocking those negative things away. I make people think that I don't care and it doesn't get to me, but honestly I care, and it gets to me pretty deeply.
I walked back home today, since my bicycle's broken and my brother's had football practice. I'd usually ride back home on my bicycle, or very, very, very rarely ride with my elder brothers.

Did I mention it was raining? Cause it was, a 14 almost 15 year old girl walking down the busy yet wet street, soaking wet, wearing a hoodie with her black hoodie up, yellow leggings, white convers, actually now brown because of the mud. And now my bag is soaking wet, I'm assuming my books and homework is also wet. Isn't that great? (Sarcasm) You can just imagine it.

I wonder how my brother's are practicing right now, I mean it's raining really hard. I'll probably be drenched by the time I get home. I let out a sigh, holding the straps of my red and white leather bag tightly. Before I realized it, I was already home.

Instead of coming from the front door like normal people do, I came through the back door. I climbed up the fence, walked around and past multiple trees (my mum loves gardening), went passed the shed and Voila! There's the backdoor! I enter our glass backdoor by sliding the door.

"I'm home" I say lowly.
My mom walls down from our spiral staircase. "Again?! Elainy how many times have I told you that if the weather is bad, you come home with your brothers!" Where I live the weather is terrible almost everyday.
"Why would I come home with those idiots?" I muttered looking at the corner of my left eye.
She sighed and kept her palm on her forehead "Look at you, you're all drenched!" She scolded, pointing at me.
I rolled my eyes.
She sighed "Here, take this" She wrapped me around in a towel like a new-born baby.
I smiled at her, and she smiled back "Thank you, mom".
"Go to your room" She came close to me and backed up "and don't forget to take a shower!"
I smiled and nodded.

Well that esclated quickly.

I went upstairs to my room and went straight to my closet, I looked through the bundle of clothes I have and finally found something that filled my satisfactory. A Grey crop-top with the word "Crap" on it in black, a pair of matching gray shorts that reached half way to my thighs.

I enter the bathroom and hang my clothes on the hanger and took a shower. I came out of the bathroom and sat on my dressing table, drying my long dark black hair. I looked over at my phone and saw it was 5:30pm. I heard the garage door open and laughing. I'm assuming my brother's are home.

-------

First Chapter!

I swear it gets better-

And don't hate on Elainys clothing style while you dress like a basic white girl 😌✌️
Jkjkjk no shade ily all.

(19/8/21) Hi everyone, I see that we got off to a rough start and I understand why a lot of you are upset over the slut shaming Elainy has done and it is horrible that she is doing but please don't come at me for it, this is just a fictional story and just because I make my characters doing it doesn't mean I would. Trust me, my characters go through a lot of changes in thier personalities and as people and get big developments so please give my book a chance. I promise it gets so so much better <3

Slut Shaming is not okay.

I am, in no way, saying that slut shaming is okay or justifying it in any way. Please note that I have grown so much as a person and an author and I was only 13 when I wrote this chapter and now it's been a year since then. I never justified slut shaming and never will.

Happy reading!

I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love,
Author ❤️