(Ch-14) Sneaky Mouse

"And I'm your sister." I said softly.
He looked hurt for a second but quickly shrugged it off with a smirk and hit the top of my head.
"You're so stupid Saphrano." He chuckled and walked out of my room.
"We have the same last name idiot!" I yelled, but a smile still on my face.
I realized I haven't said a thank you.
"Blake?" I yelled across the hallways.
"Hm?"  A reply came from the other end of the hallway.
I went to his room and knocked on his door.
"Come in." He said bluntly, I went in and saw him, studying. Maths.
I couldn't believe my eyes. It was usually me studying, yet there he was, sitting on his desk, his back facing me, a pencil in between his lips and his eyebrows furrowed like he was actually concentrating.
I went and stood beside him, he didn't take his eyes off his book. "What?" He asked coldly. There we go, the Blake we know is back.
I bought the palm of my head up to his forehead and he flinched, not expecting the action of course.
"What're you doing?" I asked, still not believing.
"Are you blind?" He spat.
"You're studying?" I said, confused.
"And you're about this close," he pinched his thumb and index fingers, leaving a bit gap between them "to getting buried alive."

I stood there for about two minutes until he spoke up. "Can you leave, I'm trying to concentrate." He spat.
I let out a laugh I've been holding in for way too long.
"Blake Grant Saphrano is actually studying?!" I said in between my laughs.
"Fu*k you Marie." He cocked up one eyebrow and smirked.
I rolled my eyes at him and was about to leave until he grabbed my arm. "Wait!"
"What?" I sneered.
"Help me study for this test."
I snatched my arm out of his grip and crossed my arms across my chest. "And why should I?" I raised up and eyebrow.
"Cause you're my s-sister." He cringed at the word and I could tell it was extremely hard for him to say.
Honestly, I was hurt. Beyond hurt.
"No." I spat.
"Look," he stood up, now completely towering over me "if you don't. You won't live to see another fu*king daylight." He sneered.
I raised my hands in front of my chest in surrender. "Pfttttt, like you scare me. I've lived with your stupid arrogant a*s for almost 15 years."
"Yeah and let me tell you it was the worst 15 years of my life." He mumbled.

I felt the back of my eyes sting.

"You know what? Go fu*k yourself!" With that I went out and slammed the door.

I went back to my room, that was mean. Fifteen minutes ago I was laughing with him and thirty seconds ago he indirectly says he wishes I was never born. Bipolar  much?

I heard yelling from downstairs so I pressed my ear against my door and tried to make out what and who were talking.
"Blake apologize now!" Mom yelled.
"Mom!" Blake groaned.
"I don't care! You better get good percentage on that Algebra test or you're not playing this football season. Do you understand young man?"
"Fine!"

I heard some shuffling across the hallways until my door flew open, sending me to the floor almost getting a concussion. Maybe not that dramatic.
"Ow." I mumbled to myself as I held my head in my palms.
I looked up to see Blake. He was chuckling.
"I'm sorry." He said, with a bored expression. "Now can you help me with studying."
Suddenly the light bulb in my head went on.
"Alright." I stood up and crossed my arms across my chest and smirked. I saw his face light up. "Under one condition." My smirk grew wider and he shot glares at me. "Fine, what?" He said through gritted teeth. "You have to help me practice for try-outs next week."
He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, like I'm going to do that."
"Have fun failing that math test!" I grinned and waved at him.
"You little bi-"
"Mum?" I yelled. Not taking my gaze off of Blake.
"Yeah honey?" She yelled back.
I smirked real big. "Mum can come up any second and see her son bullying her daughter." I placed the palm of my hand over my mouth. "Oh no! Blake! No more football season for you!" I shrieked in a feminine voice.
He clenched his jaw and fists making me grin wider. "Deal."
"Honey?" Mum called back.
"Everything's ok mum, I just wanted to make sure you were home."