Prologue

In Advance Nurturing High School, it was just another day. Classes were held on a regular basis throughout the years.

A brilliant light erupted in their classrooms all of a sudden.

They were taken to a room with a large screen in front of them after being blinded by the light.

"What the hell is this?" Sudou shouted fiercely.

"M-Maybe another special examination?" Ike replied uncomfortably.

"AAAAAAAAH!!! What are our current locations?" The pupils all yelled at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa What the hell is going on here?!" Ishazaki screamed angrily.

"We aren't the only ones who have arrived. Those dreadful teachers are also present. If you want to holler at them, go ahead." Ryuuen remarked

"What do you mean when you say holler  at them, Ryuuen? Show some respect. " Sakagami was enraged at Ryuuen's actions.

"Is this a brand-new Special Examination?" Katsuragi yelled angrily at the teachers, expressing his displeasure with the idea of unexpected events.

"We were simply teleported in here by something. We have no idea what it is. We promise you that it is not a special examination of any kind." Mashima explained.

Wouldn't that only add to the anxiety? Kiyotaka pondered.

"Then what is this place?" Kamuro inquired.

" What's going on? "Ayanokouji-kun, do you have any ideas?" Horikita inquired of Ayanokouji as he approached him.

What is it that she has in mind for me? A sorcerer, to be precise. Kiyotaka pondered.

"I'm just like everyone else here," Kiyotaka said.

" I see,".

" Kiyopon!" exclaims the narrator. Please bear with us. We have no idea what will happen to us. "At the very least, we'll die together." Haruka stated melodramatically while approaching Kiyotaka.

"Haruka, stop with the jokes. This is a situation in which we should be extremely concerned. " Keisei stated.

"Everyone, take a deep breath." Chabashira yelled to put an end to the squabbling among the students.

"However, why are we here?" "I'm terrified!" Yahiko expressed his apprehension.

"Mr. Sakayanagi, Chairman & Acting Chairman, "Do any of you have any idea what this location is?" Mashima inquired after becoming aware of their presence.

"No. Chairman Sakayanagi said, "We were both teleported in here as well."

I'm not convinced that this is that man's strategy to get me out of here, but it's just not conceivable. Teleportion, for example, is something mankind has yet to master.

"Welcome, Advanced Nurturing HighSchool students and faculty." The room was abruptly echoed by a voice. Students and instructors were both terrified and awestruck.

"What the hell is going on here?! What's your name?" Sakagami inquired.

"I'm a Lord's Angel," the unknown stranger said.

"Do you want to put yourself out there? What exactly do you want from us?" Ryuuen was the one who posed the question this time.

"Measly lives like yours are incapable of seeing my full appearance." The angel answered.

" I thought angels were supposed to be guardians, fluffy wings, halos. You know Michael London not Dumbasses. " Ryuuen remarked.

" Isn't it true that angels are supposed to be sweet?" Mako enquired.

" We aren't what you portray us to be in your books."

" You Didn't you responded to Dragon Boy's second question?" With a pleased expression on her face, Sakayanagi inquired.

"Of course, my name is Ezekiel," he says. So you can see me, I'm going to borrow a temporary shape." Ezekiel manifested himself through his appearance.

" As for why I've gathered you all here, I'm not sure. "It's because I received orders from above." Ezekiel's reign of terror continued.

"At the top?! "

" Right now, that's the last thing on your mind. " Ezekiel remarked.

" What are your intentions with us?" Ike screamed violently as he rose from his seat.

" I expect you to respect me!" In a raspy voice, the angel murmured. The angel also had Ike sit in his seat by Scooby-Dooing his hand.

Ike screamed, "Ahhh... That Hurts." The students were terrified of Ezekiel as a result of this scenario.

" There's no need to be concerned about your safety. I have no intention of harming any of you. 'Who said the quote?' My lord wants me to make you all play a game. You will all be presented some quotes that are relevant to you. "The class that responds first will receive some class points. Ezekiel remarked.

"We realise that you want us to play a game with you. But why us, the ANHS students?" Hirata enquired.

Points for effort!! Horikita pondered as she wiped away her drool.

" You see, there are far too many things you're unaware of that occurred all around you. In some ways, the lord want to reveal those secrets." Ezekiel explained to Hirata.

I see so that's all this about. I hope it isn't something related to me. Kiyotaka thought.

""Go for broke!" Ryuuen expressed his thoughts. Hearing the secrets revealed turned his mood completely around.

"It'll be fun," Sakayanagi said.

" Let's begin with the first quote,".

Afterwards

Orignal Published Date : May 2021.