Chapter 12 : Professor Ayanokouji

"Wasn't it rather a long day?" "Says the angel."

"It's been an hour or so, what are you talking about?" Ike stated.

Angel said, "You won't understand stupid."

" Parent, you say? You've never recognized me as your parent before "

"You're certainly right."

So he's about to tell something about that man.

"Ano, eto Angel-san, I'd want to ask you a question." Hiyori said.

"Since I have no other option, I'll ask Shiina Hiyori your question." Says the angel.

"I believe that is a family matter, therefore how should we respond?" She inquired.

Many of the students nodded in agreement.

"Oh! Don't be concerned about it. This occurred primarily on school grounds." He responded.

"Wait! It is hard to see or communicate with anyone outside of the family." Kanzaki was taken aback.

"Yes, Mr. Angel, how can a parent contact the school without breaching the rules?" Kushida explained.

"It's definitely unjust." Ike was upset.

"Hey guys, I realise this is a private topic that reveals your connection with your father, but please do let me know if you know, it's for class." Hirata explained.

"Hello, Koenji. It's you, right?" Sudo inquired.

"And why do you believe a perfect existence like myself, Readhead-kun, would say something like that to my father?" While stroking his hair, Koenji said.

"I believe you would have irritated your father by saying, "A flawless existence like myself doesn't require a parent." Sudo answered.

"You truly believe that a perfect existence like myself will claim that Redhead-kun is foolish?" Koenji explained.

"Stop being such a narcissist, Suzune; don't you believe he's hiding it?" Sudo inquired.

"Well, he would have been a great candidate for it, but if he had acknowledged so, he would have boasted about it right away instead of hiding." Horikita explained.

"Ahh! Suzune, you are correct." Sudo expressed his realisation.

Professor Ayanokouji, Ayanokouji-father, Kun's of course. Sakagyani pondered.

"You Damm loli, I'm irritated with your chuckle." Kamuro grumbled.

"Fufufu, Kumuro-san, what did you say?" Sakagyani grinned.

"Did I actually say that?" Kamuro became aware.

"Yes, Kumuro sweetie, you said it loud and clear." Hasimoto explained.

"Hashimoto, shut up," Kamuro ordered.

"Oh no, I'm in pain!! Kumuro-san." Sakagyani remarked this while pretending to cry.

What a fantastic performer she is. Kamuro pondered.

Kiyotaka reflected, "I guess I understand angel's objectives now..he wants me to break up with a calm life-chan."

Seriously, this person reads my God's thoughts and knows that I don't want him to live a quiet life, therefore I don't think I should tamper with him, even though he is mortal. Angel pondered.

****

Do not abandon me, peaceful life-chan. Kiyopon muttered something in his head.

I'm sorry, Ayanokouji-san, but it appears that my time has run out, and I'm unable to continue. Peaceful life-chan said.