Chapter 1 : Exam score hurricane

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Pov

If what he claims is accurate, it might be quite advantageous, despite the fact that it is a forced circumstance. Many pupils had similar thoughts.

"Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that only students are permitted to respond. Teachers would not be permitted to take part." Ezekiel remarked.

"No offence intended, but how can we trust you to keep your word? How are you going to persuade the school?" Katsuragi inquired.

Katsuragi was unusual in that he kept asking questions. But, I suppose, safety was always his top focus.

"I am a heavenly Angel. I don't lie, and I'm not trying to persuade your school. All it will take is a single snap of my hand." Ezekiel made a declaration.

"We'll get started right away. The first quotation is as follows." Ezekiel remarked. He made a few sentences appear on the huge screen by snapping his finger.

"Fifty points in Japanese. Fifty points in mathematics. Fifty points in
English. Fifty points in social studies. Fifty points in science. You even scored Fifty points on the recent short test. Do you know what this means?"

Naturally! He'll have to expose something that has something to do with me.

"Who in the world has the ability to tamper with their score?" Katsuragi screamed an outburst that stunned the audience. He wasn't the only one who thought this way. All of the pupils appeared to be experiencing identical sentiments. Teachers except Miss Chabashira, too, were taken aback.

Whose secret was he going to reveal? I figured as much. I want to savour this wonderful moment even more. It's unnecessary to respond so quickly and put an end to the fun. Sakayanagi paused to consider his options.

What's the deal with this loli's guffaw? Is she aware of the information? Kamuro paused and considered.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. If someone was able to tamper with their scores. So, why 50? Why not a hundred?" Keisei enquired angrily.

I should probably come up with a good justification. Kiyotaka thought.

It's from back then. If these defectives find out, they will certainly make a mess of things. I can't afford for my Trump card to be taken away by class A. Thought Chabashira.

" If you ask me, that's stupid." Ike remarked.

" Who would do such a thing?" Mashima sensei muttered something.

"A student managing his or her own grade is an accomplishment in and of itself. Who is this mysterious figure?" Sakagami explained.

" It's most likely a moron." Shinohara was ecstatic.

I find it fascinating that Ike and she both believe the individual is foolish. It doesn't help that it comes from them.

" Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea." Ike and Shinohara's declaration was supported by a large number of students.

This is quite intriguing. I'm fairly certain it's him. Ryuuen pondered.

"Now... now... now. Who will be the first to respond? There are points on the line. If you don't respond quickly, you can miss out on the opportunity." Ezekiel remarked.

Class Points aren't important to me at all. Horikita, on the other hand, is likely to respond.

" Yes, I'm aware of the solution. " Horikita stepped up from her seat and raised her hand to respond.