Chapter 21 : Departing Words

"Let's move on to the next quote," Ezekiel said, "It's quite motivating, to be honest."

"Huh. How so?" Kushida asked.

"Well, it has some deep meaning, and the more you consider it, the more interpretations you will come up with."  Ezekiel explained.

"If you can't leave anything to school, then you can leave something for the students. Carve out the students, To never forget the memory that there is a student named  Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

Nagumo remarked, "Wow, carve the name, huh, People really do have a very high opinion of you."

"Well, nobody is to blame. After watching this video, the most important thing people realised was how incredible Ayanokouji-kun is." said Asahina.

"And you're one of those people, aren't you?" Asked Nagumo.

"I kind of sort of.."

"Okay, fine, whatever. He has experienced setbacks, and I can somewhat understand that. The man has intelligence, but he thinks too highly of himself. Didn't you watch the previous video? Nobody at this school can beat him bullshit." Nagumo declared, "Ayanokouji, don't you think you are getting ahead of yourself? You haven't even properly engaged Horikita Senpai or me in a proper battle yet."

"If you say so, sure."  said Ryuuen.

"No one asked you." Nagumo retorted.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong." Ryuuen answered.

"You really need to get in the habit of respecting your elders." said Nagumo.

"Oh, I’m sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?" Ryuuen mocked.

"Don't mind about the juniors say, Nagumo. You know, our juniors are juniors are not much of a sucker or a liar this year." Manabu remarked.

"Senpai, what does that mean?" Nagumo asked bewilderedly.

"I swear to god, you are the human version of period cramps." Kiryuin said.

"Anyhow, if it's him , he might really do it. It's such a bliss to think what even it could be." Sakayanagi mumbled.

"Who, in all honesty, would say that to you? There aren't many people who are aware of your full potential." said Horikita.

"Fufu, funny how you think that you know his full potential" Sakayanagi mumbled.

"I think it's the former Student Council president," said Katsuragi.

"Wait, why?" Murmured Horikita.

"Correct response." Ezekiel declared.

'He genuinely believes Ayankoujis could perform an action better than OAA. I wrote down school history literally. Bladerdash.'  Nagumo pondered.

"When did he say that?" Horikita enquired.

Manabu retorted, "When I graduated and was leaving the school."

"You always held Ayanokouji-kun in high regard, didn't you senpai?" Asahina enquired.

"I do," Manabu replied.

'This Kohai is too much of a hindrance; I must get rid of him out of the way or he'll take him,' Tachibana pondered.

Why is she staring at me like that? Tachibana Senpai is unable to simply comprehend that the Bro-con girl in this situation is her adversary and your ultimate boss.