Chapter 6 : Most powerful weapon

"Are you ready for the next quote?" Ezekiel inquired.

"Yes," said the Students.

"And now for the next quote..."

"Violence is a powerful tool. I can't argue with that. However, you have to be stronger than your opponent for that to work to your advantage. Understand?"

"It appears to be a battle," Kanazki observed.

Mako remarked, "Thanks for the obvious Kanzaki-kun."

I'm curious as to how you'll handle this, monster. I'm not going to inform him because I want him to respond. Ryuuen pondered.

Didn't Kiyotaka mention it when he was fighting Ryuuen on the rooftop? Kei pondered.

Huh! It's from back then.

"This doesn't appear to be a good situation." Ichinose remarked.

"Fufufu, I'm not sure who this individual is." While casting a short check at Kiyotaka, Sakayanagi replied.

"Perhaps they're merely reading a passage from a light novel." Suspension was suggested by Sotomura.

"It's the real deal, man. This isn't a light novel." Sotomura's suggestion was dismissed by Ike.

"Hey, Ayanokouji, all of the quotes are almost all about you, right?" Horikita spoke quietly to Ayanokouji.

Kiyotaka said, "Maybe or maybe not."

"If no one responds, I will respond myself and will not award any points to any class." Ezekiel remarked.

"Ayanokouji-kun, if you know, answer it." Horikita shouted it this time in a loud voice that could be heard by everyone.

"Yeah, monster. Why don't you give the answer a shot?" With a broad grin on his face, Ryuuen replied.

"Ryuuen, why do you refer to Ayanokouji as a monster? Do you have any personal acquaintance with him?" Kanazki inquired while in a state of suspension.

Hasimoto added, "I was wondering about the same issue."

"Who knows?" Ryuuen responded with a caustic remark.

It's strange to hear the same thing I say to everyone from someone else. Ignoring that reality for the time being, I should probably respond to this one because Ryuuen has no intention of responding and Horikita won't stop bothering me. Kiyotaka thought.

Kiyotaka responded, "I was the one who stated that."

Haruka inquired, "Really Kiyopon?"

" Yeah, really," I replied.

" For Real, Real?"

"Yes, for genuine, real,"

Horikita inquired, "Who did you say it to?"

"You shouldn't say stuff like that, Ayanokouji; you're so weak that even I can beat you," Ike replied, his face beaming.

Sudou whispered to himself, "I'm not sure about that."

"Because Ayanokouji Kiyotaka gave the proper response, Class D will receive 20 points," Ezekiel said.

"That's what he said."

"Ayanokouji, who did you say that to?" Hasimoto was the one who inquired.

"It'll most likely be covered in Context." Kiyotaka was the one who responded.

"Now it's context time."

__________
When Ryuuen was looking for X, he discovered a link between Karuizawa and X and decided to bully Karuizawa in order to obtain information about X. Ayanokouji appeared in front of him, but no one believed he was X. He told them things that would assure them that he was X. Then he decided to beat the crap out of them. Ryueen told Ayanokouji that violence is the most powerful tool, and in return Ayanokouji said those words. Not knowing Ayankouji well, Ayankouji beat Ishizaki, Albert, Ibuki, and Ryuuen, as well as saving Karuizawa from them at the same time.
__________

"THE HELL"

"Is Ayanokouji the only one who can defeat them all? How?" Ike questioned himself as he recalled what he had stated previously.

"Certainly not! That can't possibly be true."

"It's true." Ezekiel responded.

"Karuizawa was bullied by Ryuuen?" Sataou enragedly inquired.

"I did it, of course. So, what are your plans? Weep about it. Isn't that something your entire class D does?" Sataou and the other Class D pupils were teased by Ryuuen.

"Miss Chabashira, are you going to do nothing about it? Karuizawa-San was bullied by him." Horikita plotted.

"I believe the problem has been resolved." Chabashira was the one who responded.

"How?" Horikita asked.

You can't think of anything to do with your brain. It is evident from the context that Ayanokouji has resolved the issue. Miss Chabashira sighed and pondered.

"Kei-chan, how are you doing? I had no idea that many terrible things had happened to you." Satou asked out of concern for her friend.

"I'm perfectly fine. Don't worry, I've been rescued."

" Hehe That you were, My girl,"

"Ryuuen-kun, I'm sorry to say that you didn't stand a chance." With a chuckle, Sakayanagi said.

"I'm aware of that. Who'd have guessed I was up against a monster?"

Ayanokouji-kun is wonderful. He's allowing Ryuuen-kun to develop beyond his potential. Hiyori pondered.

"Ayanokouji, what do you pratice?" Katsuragi inquired enquiringly.

"I'd like to know as well." Akito continued.

"Calligraphy and Piano." Kiyotaka responded.

Even for you, that's a pathetic excuse monster. Ryuuen pondered.

Hehe So is that it? If I pratice piano, I will be stronger than Albert. I'm going to be stronger boys. Just wait and watch. Ike thought in joy.

"Are you joking? Don't make light of the situation."

Hasimoto explained, "So Ayanokouji is X."

"It appears to be the case."

"I honestly thought Ryuuen was just making it up."

"So Ayanokouji is intelligent, powerful, and cunning?"

"There's no way," " He's a complete moron who can't do anything; I'm sure he was merely following Horikita's orders." Students from  Class D chimed in on the boiling discussion going on around me.

"I see you all are dumb as always," Sakayanagi insulted Class D students.

"You're absolutely correct, loli. They can't even take a hint after that." Ryuuen threw in his two cents.

"Who are you referring to as Defective, you scumbags?" "Haven't you been defeated by Horikita, our leader?"

"Oh, and when did that happen?"

"Like a lot of times"

"Can you tell us a storey?"

"Island Examination."

"Heh, you've all done your research on idiocy, haven't you?"

Now that I think about it, he did appear to be quite attractive. Maybe I should ask him out next time we're alone.  Maybe he likes me? Kei pondered.