Chapter 20 : T-rex

"......it's almost like two T-Rexes having a showdown......"

"No way, not this!" A few second-year boys yelled.

"What is a T-rex?" Few people inquired.

"Tell me what Trex is, Hasimoto-kum." Sakayanagi inquired.

"Sorry, Princess, but even if I wanted to, I can't tell you. It's Bro-code." Hasimoto responds.

"Are you certain you won't be sorry?" Sakayanagi inquired, a smug smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Hasimoto said this while attempting to avoid Sakayanagi's gaze.

'Bros before ho's,' Hasimoto thought.

"Bro-code? Isn't that a stupid thing made by boys?" Kamuro stated.

"You think a couple of boys made it up? Oh, Kamuro, you have no idea about the glorious history of Bro-code. The year was 1776, and the location was Philadelphia..." Kamuro interrupted Hasimoto as he spoke.

"Hold your breath. I don't want to hear your nonsense." Kamuro stated.

"Don't you dare call it nonsense, Kamuro. The bro code is a sacred code between bros." Hasimoto replied.

"What is Trex that Hasimoto-san won't tell Sakayanagi?" Hiyori inquired, perplexed.

"It's a silly boys' conversation. Hiyori, it's probably best if you don't know about it." Ayanokouji spoke up.

"This time, I have to agree with you," Kanazaki said.

Except for a few boys who were present at the time, the entire Class C was taken aback when they saw Kanazaki supporting Ayanokouji.

'Kanzaki-kun is supporting Kiyotaka-kun, which makes me even more curious.' Ichinose pondered.

"Now I'm curious as well." Horikita muttered.

"If Ayanokouji says it, it must be something big." Manabu mumbled something.

"Kukuku Damm, right, it's big." Ryuuen laughed. Many boys agreed with the statement and laughed.

"Now, because many of you boys know the answer and have yet to respond, I will punish you."

"Punishment?! "What kind?"

"I'll also show you a photo of that scene." According to Ezekiel.

"Noooooo." Only a few of the boys yelled.

"Yes, but where is the answer?"

"Umhh, well, we know about the showdown, but we can't remember who said it." Someone muttered.

"Well, I guess I sort of said that." Shibata explained.

"That is a correct response. Class C receives one point."

"Mr Ezekie, why didn't you tell us what trex is?" said Sakayanagi.

"A single image will make everything clear." According to Ezekiel.

"Oh my God."

"Please, Ezekiel-san, don't show that." Few students spoke up.

"Shoo!! Shoo!! Shoo!!"

"Please don't treat us like strays."

"You are correct. I shouldn't be treating you like street dogs. It sounds better with a pet dog." According to Ezekiel.

"This is the image."

[Image not available due to R-rating.]

"Impossible." A few students mumbled.

"They're Monsters, but Ayanokouji is bigger." Someone mentioned it. Almost every girl was blushing.

'So much for privacy,' Ayanokouji thought.

"Will it even fit in anyone's house?" A third-year student inquired.

"There-there, Kei-chan," Satao patted Kei's back.

"A big future awaits Honami-chan," Mako said with a salute.

'They would have measured this as well while naming him Masterpiece.' Sakayanagi thought.

"You fucking Monster are even more intimidating in this. Aye." Ryuuen stated.

"As a fellow of mutual size, I understand you would have had difficulties taming it." Koenji stated.