Chapter 14 : My Level

"Let's move to the next quote"

"Sorry Horikita ..., but I don't think anyone in the school is at the same level as me"

"I'm curious as to who is boasting this much about their talent." Kamuro said while casting a glance in Sakayanagi's direction.

That loli or that narcissistic blonde must be the one. Kamuro pondered.

No one boasts about themselves as much as Koenji does, so it must be him. Sudo pondered.

Yes, the narcissist frequently boasts about his skills, but my gut feeling tells me that the monster may have actually said it. Regardless, it is very out of character for him to say that. Ryuuen pondered.

"It's got to be Koenji." Ike said.

"Even though I am a perfect existence, I didn't tell Horikita girl that I am the strongest person in the entire school." Koenji declared.

"Come on," Ike urged, "Stop lying."

"Koenji didn't say it, in fact." The angel made it clear.

Because I am the best student here, I have control over all third years, I hurt Horikita senpai, and there is no one in the school better than me, I will personally punish the person who said that if it wasn't the blonde. Nagumo pondered.

"The source of the statement was..." Sakayanagi interrupted Horikita as she was about to speak.

"I'm positive that's Ayanokouji-kun,"

Horikita glares at Sakayanagi because she was about to respond first when Sakayanagi cut her off.

Keep your gaze off of her; you have nothing against her. The Angel pondered.

"Correct Response."

"You know you're quite good at academics, thinking, and sports, so why are you comparing yourself to the entire school? Aren't you getting ahead of yourself. You and Koenji are identical." said Shinohara.

"I mean, I'm sure you can't compete with Horikita-san in a lot of areas, yet you also assert that you are superior than Senpais." It was Ike.

"Ahh!! Another narcissist has joined our class." Most of the students in my class said.

"You dare say you're better than me, Ayanokouji, and I'll personally humiliate you in the upcoming special test." said Nagumo.

"President, don't get ahead of yourself, or should I say Mr. Notice me senpai," Ryuuen mockingly remarked.

"Ryuuen, keep it quiet I will also humiliate you." said Nagumo.

"I'm not a can that can be crushed for recycling. You are welcome to try in either case, assuming you can hold off the monster." said Ryuuen.

"Stop talking! Ayanokouji and then you will both be easily defeated by me." said Nagumo.

"Ahh!! Are you talking about your dreams, Mr. President?" Sakagyani jokingly questioned.

"Sakayanagi, It's none of your concern." Nagumo stated.

"Fufufu"

"I don't mind if you compare yourself to those pitiful, Ayanokouji boy, but I am far better than you and everyone else here." Koenji declared.

"Koenji, sweet dreams to you as well." stated Sakagyani.

"We have two narcissists in our class." Ike murmured.

Ayanokouji is someone in whom I have never found a flaw, thus I have no doubt that he is superior to everyone else here, including me. Manabu pondered.

I'm sure Ayanokouji-kun is fantastic, but perhaps he's holding back. If I ask, I'm confident he will answer. Hiyori pondered.

"Now the situation." said the angel.

Ayanokouji and Horikita made a bet to test their skills on one subject in the first academic exam of the second year. Ayanokouji told Horikita to pick a subject on her own and then tell him just before the few minutes in the exam, if Ayanokouji loses then he will go all out with his abilities. Horikita responded by saying that she could easily defeat him in academics or a fight.

"What overconfidence, I bet you lost,"Ike grunted.

"As usual, defective" Sakagyani remarked.

"Quiet! What are you referring to?" Ike declared.

"Horikita "lost" because Ayanokouji-kun received A on the first exam of the second year in mathematics and she entered the student council." Sakagyani elucidated.

Sudo asked, "Is it real?"

"The winner was Ayanokouji-kun, Sudo." Added Horikita.

"How able in the academics you?" Kanzaki enquired.

I answered, "Just a little above average."

"Ara~Ara Kiyotaka-kun is a terrible liar, but I can teach you how to lie and many other things," said Chie Sensei.

"Chie, stop hitting on my student." said Sae.

"You meany Sae-chan. I was merely trying to assist Kiyotaka-kun." said Chie.

"Seriously Monster, you are different; just wait, I will one day defeat you." said Ryuuen.

"He is somebody, after all, so it makes sense that you are interested in him, but I am significantly better." Said Nagumo.

There is no progress here.

"Just my recommendation, Nagumo He is not someone I would recommend messing with." Manabu remarked.

All of the pupils were taken aback by Horikita Manabu's statements, but some realised that he is much more than what he appears to be.

"But why did you desire to join the student council of Horikita-san?" Ike enquired.

"I suppose that she would be able to smell her brothers' leftovers while working there." I said.

"You.."

Though I would really like to. I'm curious as to how Nii-chair San's smells. Horikita pondered.