Chapter 11 : Is It Weird ?

"Okay, let's go on to the next quote. It will begin in the second year." "said the angel."

"Second years, wow. I'm looking forward to it."

A quote appeared on the screen after the angel snapped his fingers.

"Nothing, I was only curious as to how the coffee would taste if I suddenly diluted it three or four times the normal amount."

"Whoever it is, the person is like a child...so cute," Haruka remarked.

"Doesn't it happen to be you, Haruka?" Akito inquired, his tosceptical.

"No, tell me what you think of me. I'm not a child at all." Haruka was the one who responded.

"Oh, you're like our group's mother, if I'm not mistaken. Hehe."

"Exactly," says the speaker. Haruka proudly stated. Many kids were perplexed as they listened to Haruka and Akito's chat.

Kukuku The quote gives me strange feelings every time I see it. He is odd, to say the least. For the time being, let's just have some fun. Ryueen pondered.

"Do you think it's you, Shibata?" Kanzaki enquired.

"No, why do you assume it's me?" Shibata explained.

"Well, you act like a child every now and then." Amikura remarked.

"Yeah." Many of the pupils in class b nodded in agreement with the assertion.

"Come on, boys, I'm fully mature." Shibata.

The most immature individuals are the first to assert their maturity.

"Well, I don't want to mess about in class to earn points, so I'll just speak the answer." Katsuragi said sarcastically.

Sakayanagi chuckled as she said, "You said that Katsuragi."

"It wasn't me," says the narrator. "The one who said it was Ayanokouji-kun," Katsuragi said after a brief pause.

"Well done, correct response." "said the angel."

"Ehh??"

"You're not having any fun, Katsu." Ryueen said, strangely giggling.

"On that, I have to agree with Dragon-boy." According to Sakayanagi.

"You loli, shut the heck up, this isn't your chapter." Ryueen yelled.

"Whoa, Kiyopon, you're acting childish at times." Haruka remarked.

"Yeah." The Ayanokouji group as a whole followed suit.

"I was just curious," I said, which drew a lot of strange looks and made me wonder if I'd said something unusual.

"Ahh, you and your adorable little curiosity are simply too much sugar for me to bear."

"You already consume a lot of sugar." I said, deadpan.

"Shut up, bruh. I didn't mean it in the same way that baka did."

"Is it really so strange?" I inquired.

I sometimes want to touch Ayanokouji-cheeks kun's because he acts like a lovely little toddler. Hiyori pondered.

"You monster, you really enjoy messing with people's minds. Sometimes I'm as black as hell, and other times I'm as innocent as a four-year-old." Ryuuen remarked

Kanzaki asked, "Why do you keep calling him a monster?"

"Are you sure you don't have amnesia, because I just showed you a quote about it a few minutes ago?" the angel said, sarcastically.

"I'm sorry."

"However, how did you learn about Katsuragi and Ryueen?" Horikita inquired.

"And why do you think we'd tell you, Suzune?" Ryuuen said.

"I asked Ayanokouji for that, not you, and please don't call me by my first name." Horikita remarked.

"I'm free to call you anything I choose." Ryuuen laughed.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what do you have to say?" Horikita inquired.

"I wasn't doing anything but hanging out with them." I responded.

You had a single date with Ryuuen-san after that a double date with Ryuuen and Katsuragi. I'm invisible to you, Kiyotaka-kun. Hirata pondered.

"Why do you get around with other classes' team leaders?" Horikita inquired.

"To help them reach their full potential."

"What would you get out of it?"

"Carry on my family's legacy raising to-- never mind." I was on the verge of saying something I shouldn't have spoken.

" I was on the verge of saying something I shouldn't have spoken

"He's really adorable." Many of the girls, and even some of the boys, whispered.

"You're a strange guy, Ayanokouji." Katsuragi remarked

"What do you mean?" says the narrator. Haruka inquired, her interest piqued.

How inconvenient. Someone's analysis is the last thing I want.

"It's almost as though he has multiple personalities. Out of curiosity, some of it is terrifying and some of it is cute, some of it is well-planned and some of it is silly."

As a result, he believes I have personality issues. Bruh. That is one of the most ridiculous theories I've ever heard.