Chapter 2 : Love Advise Chaos

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka Pov

My classmates were still debating about how I cheated on my exams. While the rest of the class was against me, people like Youske, Kei, Horikita and Sataou tried to defend me.

Sudou didn't belong on any side. He was simply observing it as if it were a show. This came as a surprise to me. Is he also looking for a calm life, chan? Actually he aware that, unlike Horikita, having a quiet life chan is peaceful?

Ike murmured, "I still can't believe Ayanokouji done that." He's said something similar ten times or so.

Ayanokouji-kun, what are your plans now? It's a difficult situation. While giggling softly, Sakayanagi pondered.

Kukukuku Who'd have guessed Monster isn't just strong at fighting, but also at academics? Ryuuen pondered.

He was able to manage his marks, he is a genius. Thought Mashima.

Sakagami pondered how someone might be capable of such feats.

Sae-chan!! You're a meanie! You can't possibly hide my Ayanokouji-kun in that manner. I'd always suspected he was one of a kind. Hoshinomiya pondered.

" I apologise for interrupting you all with your strange thoughts, but we need to go on to the next quote." Ezekiel remarked.

Many children nodded in agreement, "Okay."

" Here's the next quote,"

"It's true that confessing your feelings isn't easy to do. You spend every day in complete anguish, as you create the experience in your head over and over. And yet, you still can't confess your feelings. Even when you  think the time has come to do it, you can't say the words 'I like you.  They get stuck in your throat. That's what I think. Don't you think you should answer someone when they desperately long to express their feelings? If you make the situation unclear, both of you may regret it later."

I realised the quote was about me again, I sighed.

As I can see, It's from back then. I'm still sorry for hurting Chihiro-san. Ayanokouji was also made to play the role of my boyfriend. Oh! It's so embarrassing now that I'm thinking about it. Ichinose pondered.

I'm still depressed by my rejection. But I was able to overcome it. Honami-chan and I have grown to be close friends, and I wish to treasure that bond. Ayanokouji-kun also gave us quite a speech, now that I think about it. Apart from that, Honami-call chan's to Ayanokouji-kun to pretend to be her lover was hilarious, and she is now in love with him. I'm sure they'll both be hesitant to respond. Chihiro pondered her options.

"What if you didn't know? After all, you're a loner "As I previously stated

Haruka grumbled, "Jerk."

" All I was doing was expressing the facts." I let out a sigh. It appears that people nowadays dislike hearing the truth.

"Feeling this...that...loud bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla This isn't really noteworthy." Ike remarked.

" It's not like you have any idea what's going on." Sudou yelled angrily.

" Says who ?" Ike remarked.

Sudou stated, "Says me."

"Oh, my goodness... This love nonsense isn't going to work for me. Tell me once more why we're playing this game." Ryuuen remarked.

Ezekiel stated, "Because I said so. "

" You think you're funny? " Ryuuen said. I still don't get why he is trying to argue.