Ninja Moves

I let out a breath and lean back in my seat. Scott, Lydia, Argent, and I were currently sitting in the back of Gerard's warehouse. We knew that Gerard has a lot of guns in that warehouse. We were going to take them. What would a bunch of supernatural creatures need with guns? Instead, Argent gave us some charges that will instead destroy them.

Malia, Liam, and Theo were at an abandoned zoo on the edge of town. Their goal is to draw all of the hunters to their location. Because on specific person really wants to make it up to Monroe for the other night. That specific person is Nolan.

I heard Lydia's phone ding from the front seat. "It worked."

"It's about time." I speak up starting to get out of the car. That was until Scott grabbed my wrist.

"Wait." Scott stopped me. I turned to look at him. "Listen."

I do as he says and I do my best to listen into the warehouse. Obviously, my hearing isn't as good as Scott's, but it was strong enough for me to hear multiple heartbeats coming from the building.

"I hear them."

"Hear what?" Lydia asked. 

"Heartbeats." I answer.

"How many?" Argent asked.

"Ten?" Scott guessed.

"Maybe more." I add. I look over at Argent. He was the leader of this because he knew what the inside of that building looked like. "Are we breaking in or not?"

"Not." Argent answered. "The Armory should be empty by now."

"We can take down a few hunters if we have to." I told him.

"We're dealing with a dozen well-armed hunters who have orders to kill you on sight." Argent turned around to look at me. I will admit, I forgot how much ammunition was in that building, but that doesn't change the fact that we need to get in that building.

I leaned forward some. "Then how are we supposed to get inside?"

Argent didn't answer my question. He just tried to start his car. Key word is tried because I messed with the cars electrical system. Argent turned back to glare at me.

"Gerard thinks we're gone. It's a good plan." I tell him.

"It's our only plan." Lydia corrected.

Argent looked at the three of us. He knew we were all on the same side. "And it's not working."

"We can still do this." I tell him. "We just need to give them more time."

"We have minutes. minutes before Gerard's people flag this vehicle. Once that happens, we'll be seen as a potential threat." Argent raised his voice some.

"Then what?" I ask.

"They'll pay us a visit." He answered.

"Either way we're going to have to deal with them, so it'll be better to catch them off guard."

"Lydia?" Scott called out stopping our conversation. I look over to see Lydia in a daze. Her hand reaching for the front window. Scott called her name once again. She jumped before turing to look at us. "You okay?"