Supernatural Withdrawal

"Lydia, you know I love you, but is this really necessary?"

It was just a normal Sunday night here in Beacon Hills. As normal as it can get anyway. Lydia had told us that we were all going to have a sleep over. You know, popcorn, movies. All that jazz. Instead, she brings us to the mall to try on dresses for graduation. Which is over three months away might I add.

Lydia walks out from her dressing room. She was wearing a red dress. "Yes. This is one of the most important nights of our lives."

"While I agree with that statement, graduation is months away." River said walking out in a black dress.

"What better time than the present?" Lydia asks. She points at River. "I like that one better than the blue one."

River walked over to the floor length mirror. "I like it, but I feel like it isn't a graduation dress."

"Then you can wear it on a date with Kai. He'll go nuts." Lydia suggests.

"Guys." Malia calls out from another dressing room. "I can't zip this damn dress."

The three of us laugh at her. I get up out of my seat. "Open the door."

She opens the door before turning her back to me. I zip up the dress before pulling her out of the room. She stands next to River and checks out the dress. "Why are we doing this? I don't even know if I'm going to graduate."

"Don't say that." Lydia scolds. "You are going to graduate with the rest of us."

"If I do fail, I'll have Liam." Malia says.

"If he's not too busy shoving his tongue down Hayden's throat that is." I laugh.

"Like you have room to talk." River tells me. I roll my eyes at her.

"At least we have the decency to do it behind closed doors. Speaking of which, how far have you and Kai gone."

"None of your business."

"I'm guessing by the redness on her face, you haven't done much have you?" Lydia questioned with a smirk. I look over at River to see a small shake off her head.

"Really?" I asked a little shocked. "You haven't given him a little taste?"

River slaps my arm. "Shut up. We've done a little, but I'm still a virgin if that's what your asking."

Lydia's phone rings from her purse on the floor. She bends down to pick it up. I hear a groan come from her mouth.

"Stiles?" River guesses.

"He's got another supernatural feeling." She mumbles. "He wants us to meet him, Scott, and Kai at the junkyard."

"If it keeps me from having to try on another dress, I'm okay with that." Malia turns to go take off the dress. River follows off after her.

Once we are changed back into our normal clothes, we make our way out of the store and into the parking lot. We all walk over to Lydia's car since she drove us here.

"Are you going to ride with us?" Lydia asked Malia.

"I'm going to run." Malia answered. Her head turned towards me. "You have my clothes, right?"