Nurse Evan

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison questions us.

We are currently following the track team who is currently going to some track meet. I know what you're thinking. Evan, you're on the track team, why aren't you on that bus? Well you see, I am not only a great negotiator, but also one of Coach's favorite. I talked him out of going to the meet. But you know, here I am following the damn bus going to the meet because my dumbass crush decided to get hurt last night in a fight against the alpha pack.

"That depends." Lydia spoke up from the back  seat. "Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?"

"Yeah, maybe you should back off some." I mumble as Allison slows down the car some.

"Well, that also depends. Oh, do you mean the bus or the crush you're currently stalking?" Lydia says to me.

"Well, after last night, I'm not letting him out of my sight." I huffed.

"Hm." Lydia hummed.

"And by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door." Allison stated. I look over at her. I knew he went over to her house, but the way she worded it sounded wrong. I guess she noticed me staring at her. "Sorry. That sounded bad."

"For what?" Lydia asked.

"Scott found out she was at the school the night Boyd and Cora went haywire." I explain. "He wants her to stay out of it."

"Oh. Just her. Not you." Lydia smirked at me.

"You're not getting a reaction out of me so stop trying." I said making the two girls laugh. "And besides, he's tried multiple times to get me to stay out of is, but I'm to stubborn to listen."

"Just like you're too stubborn to go out with him?" Allison asked. I slap her arm slightly.

"Oh hush up."

Lydia leaned up in between the seats. "So is that whole "not let them out of your sight" thing literal or more like a general rule?"

"Why?" Allison asked confused.

"You're running on fumes." Lydia said making Allison groan. I lean over to see that Lydia was right. The car was on E and the gas light was on. "Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota."

"What if we stop?" Allison asked. I looked at her skeptically. I really don't wanna leave Scott.

"Is it really that big of a deal? " Lydia asks. "I mean, so we lose them. We know where they're headed."

"You didn't see what happened." Allison told the strawberry blonde.

I wasn't there, so I didn't see anything. But from what I was told, there was a big fight between our pack and their pack. Ennis had injured Scott, and he hasn't healed yet which is making us worry. He keeps saying because it was from an Alpha it'll take longer, but I don't know if I believe that though. Honestly though, I think the worst part of last night is Derek. Him and Ennis were fighting right next to a ledge. Scott tried to help by scratching Ennis' leg. He fell off the ledge, but not without dragging Derek with him. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened.