Close Call

So after the whole Liam getting hurt incident, Scott and Stiles decided to bring Liam to the hospital. And of course, they just had to drag me along with them. We had just checked Liam into the front desk when Melissa showed up. Surprisingly, she didn't looked shocked to see us. Scott scratched the back of his head.

"Uh... Hi, Mom."

Melissa got Liam a wheelchair before they brought him to the back. "Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you."

"I got to get going." Stiles said after they had left. "I promised Malia I'd help her study. Do you want a ride?"

"I think I'm gonna stay with Scott." I answer.

"I want to check on him." Scott said.

Stiles turned to walk out before looking back at Scott. "Hey, I don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?"

"I don't know." Scott mumbled.

"Scott, if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling, back to the other half of his body." Stiles told him.

Scott shook his head. "If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either."

"Scott, it's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. After all, you're still only human." I tell him. Stiles left and Scott started to walk towards Liam's room when I grab his arm stopping him. "While you check on Liam, I'm going to go get some food from the vending machine. I'm hungry."

"Okay." He nodded. He kissed my cheek before walking off.

I turn and make my way down the hallway. The vending machine on the floor above me has better snacks than this one. I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the floor above us. Once the doors open again, I step into the empty hallway. It isn't unusual considering this hallway isn't as busy as the rest. I start to walk down the hallway listening to my shoes click on the tile. That was until I heard someone say something.

"Help me." I come to a stop when I hear the voice. I see a door slightly open to my right. I didn't hear it again, so I started walking away. "Please help me."

This time I know it came from that room. I go towards the door and push the door open. "Hello?"

"Over here." The male voice calls out. I quietly step into the room. I take a few steps but stop when I feel myself step in something. I look down to see blood covering the floor. It was then I notice the body that was on the ground. There was a guy above him. He was actually eating the deputy. I cover my hand to my mouth as I take a step back. He looks up at me with white eyes. He had rows of teeth that was covered in blood along with the rest of his face. "I couldn't help it. I'm so hungry. I'm just so hungry!"

He charges for me making me run out of the room. I let out a scream when he grabs my leg. He tried to grab my arms as I fall to the ground. "Let me go!"

"You know, pretty girls like you taste so much better. So sweet." He growls. "I just can't help myself."

I let out another scream as I feel his teeth sink into my arm. I feel electricity go through my body as I shock him. He let's go for enough for me to get away from him. I scoot back until I hit the wall. I grip my arm tightly. I cowered back even more when he stood up. "Please. Please leave me alone."