Pushed Boundaries

"I say we should just kill her."

"Not until we find our dad."

Scott, Stiles, and I were at Derek's loft. We needed to get there before Ms. Two Face made it here. Her and Derek has had a little fling for the past few weeks. It started the night after Derek was almost killed along with Ennis. We figured that he would be the first person she would go to.

After we had told Derek what had happened, Jennifer decided to arrive. Derek told us to hide, so we did. We walked through the hole in the brick wall and hid behind there. I was pressed up against Scott's chest while Stiles was to our right.

I heard the heavy door to the loft open. A set of heels sprinted into the loft. I felt Scott wrap his arms around me to keep me from moving. "Derek? Derek, where are you?"

"Right here." Derek replied.

I heard her let out a sigh of relief. "Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?" Derek asked playing along.

"Scott, Stiles, Evan. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Jennifer pleaded with the alpha.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She said.

"I promise." He says. I will admit, he had become a better actor. I will never forget him and the deputy situation.

I peak my head out when it turns quiet. I almost let out a noise when I see Jennifer and Derek kissing. I don't think he kissed her back because she pulled away. Her whole demeanor changed.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She asked. The three of us took that as a sign and walked out from the hole. "So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott said.

Jennifer scoffed. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked her. A tear fell down his face. First, she kidnaps my dad. And now she makes my brother cry. Now I want to kill the bitch even more.

"How should I know?" She tried to play innocent. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' and Evan's father?" Derek asked.

Jennifer shook her hear. "No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and Evan" Scott said.

"Now you're just making stuff up." She claimed.

I tried to rush at the bitch, but Scott grabbed me. I struggled in his grip while at glared at Jennifer. "I'm going to rip your throat out with my bare hands."

"What do you know?" Derek asked.

Jennifer looked at Derek. "I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."