3. An End to A Remarkable Begining

Previously: You, Olivia, and Derek are in the car on the way back to the Glendale Police Department where Olivia is going to talk to a sketch artist, and where you share what you discovered.

After what seems about 20 minutes, you three arrive. You all get out and walk inside.

Hotch: "Welcome back agents."

Y/N: "Thanks Hotch."

Hotch: "I'm assuming you're Miss Olivia Wellington?"

Olivia: "Yes."

Hotch: "Come with me, I'll bring you to the sketch artist so you can give them a description."

Olivia: "Ok, thank you."

Hotch brings Olivia to the sketch artist while you and Derek head to the conference room to wait for Hotch.

Hotch walks in after about 5 minutes.

Hotch: "So, what did you find out Y/N?"

Y/N: "I was snapping my fingers and nothing worked right? And for some odd reason I thought of saying...", you pause for a moment. You find a piece of paper and a pencil and write out stranger.

Hotch: "Why did you write it out?"

Y/N: "Incase she can hear us talking, better be safe than sorry."

Hotch: "Understood."

Morgan: "It was kind of a smart move, I didn't even think of that."

Y/N: "Thanks." You give him a tight-lipped smile.

Hotch's phone starts to ring.

Hotch: "One moment." He holds up his index finger and answers his phone.

Hotch: "Hello?...Hello Reid...Monroe and Morgan are here...Did you and JJ find out the same thing they did?...great job you two...did you just call me dad?...goodbye Reid."

Hotch puts his phone in his pocket.

Hotch: "I'm assuming you overheard the conversation."

Y/N: "A little yeah."

Hotch: "They're on the way."

Y/N: "Ok."

After about 20 minutes of silence, Spencer, JJ, and Miss Hill along with Miss Holden.

Hotch gets up and greets the two ladies, JJ and Spencer walk into the room.

Y/N: "So you guys found out the same thing too?"

JJ: "Actually it was Spencer."

Morgan: "So you're telling me, we have two super geniuses?"

Reid: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "I figured out the correct phrase to get her out of her hypnosis too."