4. Unpredictable

Previously: You and the team caught the unsubs that kidnapped the children. You all were on the jet ride back home and you woke up with a jacket covering you.

It's been a few days since the last case. You end up finding out who's jacket was on you.

~ A few nights ago~

~ A  few nights ago~

~ Present Day ~

You woke up in your apartment. You brushed out your hair and took a nice steamy shower. You got yourself dressed in a white blouse, a black blazer, skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. You throw your hair in a sleek high pony. You throw on some nude eyeshadow, black eyeliner with a wing, mascara, and clear lipgloss.

You make some eggs, sausage links, and two pieces of toast along with coffee. After eating all of your breakfast you throw the remainder of the coffee pot and what's in your cup into a travel mug. Then you throw the dishes in the dishwasher. You grab your purse, keys, and badge. You walk out the door and lock it behind you.

You hop into the car and turn it on. It's a bit cold so you turn the heat on. Then you get a phone call from an unknown number. You shoot Penelope a text.

You drive over to the BAU and head straight to Penelope's office

You knock on the door.

Penelope: "Come in!"

Y/N: "Hey Garcia."

Penelope: "Oh hey! Come here, it's so good to see you!" She pulls you into a tight hug.

Y/N: "It's nice to see you too hun."

Penelope: "Come hither, let's see who called you."

You walk over to Penelope's desk. You hand over your phone and she plugs it in. She goes to the unknown number and figures out who it is.