27. The One With The Wedding

Previously: You decided that you were ready to have sex again, and it was amazing.

It's been over a month. Penelope ended up finishing Harley's little outfit for the wedding and she looked so cute. Penelope had taken Harley a few times to train her for the big day. And when Penelope took Harley and it was quiet, you and Spencer took the opportunity to have more fun, protected and consented of course. At some point you had a girl's night at your place and Spencer went to his old apartment. You told them about your recent adventure and they were more than happy to ask questions about it.

JJ and Emily decided to have their wedding in Virginia, so there wasn't a whole lot of travel. Rossi booked a hotel for everyone to stay in. The boys had their own section and so did the girls. JJ and Emily wanted to sleep separately the night before their wedding. They also decided not to have bachelorette parties because they didn't want to deal with the hangovers the next morning. You were excited for the wedding. You were going to witness two of your closest friends get married.

The wedding was set to happen at around lunch time, it's now eight-thirty. You, Tara, and Emily took turns taking showers and getting ready. Collectively it took you three about an hour to two hours to get ready. Rossi paid for two limousines to take everyone to the venue. The plan was to have you, Spencer, Luke, Emily, Tara, and Derek in one limousine, and JJ, Hotch, Rossi, Penelope, Kyrstall and Harley in the other.

Alvez: "So Emily, are you nervous?"

Emily: "Not really, I mean, just a tiny bit. But I'm ready to take this step with JJ. I've been in love with her ever since I laid eyes on her."

Y/N: "Aww Emily, that's so sweet!"

Emily: "It's the truth, she's the love of my life, there's no one else I'd rather take this step with."

Tara: "Honestly, I don't usually get this dressed up so this is a nice change."

Y/N: "Me too, but I'm really happy for JJ and Emily."

Derek: "Hey Monroe, do you see yourself getting engaged again?"

Y/N: "Honestly, I haven't really thought about it, but at some point yeah absolutely."

It stays silent for a few minutes but then Spencer starts talking to you.

Spencer: "How're you doing today?"

Y/N: "I'm good, how about you?"

Spencer: "I'm doing great. Did you know that for good luck Egyptian women pinch the bride on her wedding day?"

Y/N: "I did not, do you have any more in that brain of yours?"

Spencer: "The Ancient Greeks and Romans thought the veil protected the bride from evil spirits and most brides have worn them ever since. Oh and in many cultures around the world,including Celtic, Hindu, and Egyptian weddings, the hands of the bride and groom are literally tied together to demonstrate the couple's commitment to each other and their new bond as a married couple which in turn gives us the popular term 'Tying the knot.'"

Derek: "Do you listen to him spew out facts all day?"

Y/N: "Yes, and I enjoy every minute of it." You say smiling up at him.

Spencer looks down and smiles back then kisses the top of your head.

Emily: "You both are so cute." She says with a huge smile and a chuckle.