11. The End Result

Previously: Judge Nichols was about to reveal the jury's decision.

TW: Mentions of rape.

Judge Nichols: "...Guilty. Mr. Gray you've found guilty on accounts of rape, sexual assault, physical and mental abuse. I don't think you're going to see the light of day for a long time. So I'd get comfortable if I were you."

Your gut feeling disappeared. You started to cry. You couldn't believe it. You've got your justice. You've achieved this victory. You couldn't believe it. Your abuser and rapist is going to get what they deserve. You were so incredibly happy. Nothing could ruin this moment. You run over to the jury.

Y/N: "Thank you, thank you all for this. You guys have no idea how happy I am. Thank you, thank you for believing me."

They all have you smiles and said 'You're welcome'. You say a quick thank you to Judge Nichols and head over to the team.

Y/N: "We did it, thank you guys for all of your support. You guys have no idea how much it meant to me."

Penelope: "Well of course sugarplum, you'd do the same thing for us! We're all a big happy family, without Derek which is weird. He seemed fine a couple days ago."

Y/N: "Maybe he's got a cold." You lied.

Emily: "Maybe. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough."

Hotch: "I'm really glad things went your way Y/N."

Y/N: "Thank you Hotch, are you sure there's nothing I can't do for you? I mean, this couldn't have happened without you."

Hotch: "Yes, I'm absolutely sure Monroe."

Y/N: "Let me at least bake you something? Or cook you something?"

Emily: "Her baked mac n cheese is soo good."

Rossi: "What was that?"

Emily: "Oh, um, nothing Rossi."

Rossi: "I might have to try this mac n cheese for myself, you know, is Italians know what good food is."

Y/N: "You're Italian? I thought you were Lebanese?"

Rossi: "What?-"

Reid: "It's a joke Rossi, you mention being Italian so many times so she's just giving you a hard time."

Y/N: "Ugh you're learning, I'm so proud!"

You go in to give Spencer a hug but you stop yourself. You take your hand out.

Y/N: "A handshake Dr. Reid?"

Reid: "It seems like you're learning too." He gives you a smile.

Y/N: "Or would you like to kiss? I heard through the grapevine that it's safer than to handshake."

Reid: "Alright who told her I said that?"

The girls start giggling.