41. Acknowledgements and Things

Ya'll holy fucking shit. So basically this whole thing is a big Author's Note. I just wanted to say thank you. I am extremely thankful for everyone who made it this far. I honestly had no idea that I would've made it this far. This is by far one of my biggest accomplishments so far on here. Like ya'll got this to over 1k reads?? That's so crazy. To be completely honest, I expected a small number of people to actually read this fic. Oh and before I forget, huge shout out to Miesha and Rae.

You both are two of my biggest supporters and I'm truly thankful for that. Thank you for always believing in me, and thank you for helping me whenever I needed it. This fic helped me distract myself when I needed it the most. My mental health hasn't always been great but whenever I see new people comment/add to their library/things like that, it always lifted my mood in some way. If you're here right now, thank you.

A little bit about me:

~ I'm 17
~ I'm an older sister to multiple boys(Two half, one full, two step)
~ I'm an Aquarius(Do with that what you will)
~ I'm addicted to Red Bull(Even though I haven't had any in a while:( ) and Dunk's iced coffee
~ I'm considering becoming an author in the future
~ I'll be 18 in four months(January 26th)

If you have any questions, let me know, and I'll answer them all :) otherwise, I hope you have an amazing day/night/evening! I have no idea what else to say so this is very short.

~

Started: September 18th, 2021
Finished: September 18th, 2021