34. Back In Virginia - Filler Chapter

Previously: You were with your Mom for a few days to celebrate your birthday.

You flew back to your apartment a day or two ago. Penelope told you that Derek was also there to keep her company. Once she had left, you threw your stuff into your room.

Now back to present time. You and Derek are just watching a movie on the couch.

Derek: "What is this movie even about?"

Y/N: "Shut up and you'll figure it out."

Derek: "Make me."

You take the remote and pause the movie.

Y/N: "Excuse me?"

Derek: "I said make me."

Y/N: "Alright first of all, that's my line, second of all, what's up with you?"

Derek: "Nothing."

Y/N: "You're a horrible liar Morgan. What's wrong?"

Derek: "I don't know. You drive me insane Y/N."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Derek: "You drive me insane. Especially on your first day. You've had me on the hook. And I know you don't want a relationship but you're on my mind twenty-four seven. I don't understand how this happened."

Y/N: "Wait, you're telling me you've always had feelings for me?"

Derek: "Yes."

Y/N: "So you were lying that day?"

Derek: "Yes."

Y/N: ""Why?"

Derek: "Because I figured pretty boy could use a win. I'm the one who always gets the girls. He's just the awkward nerd."

Y/N: "Jesus Christ."

Derek: "What?"

Y/N: "Well I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting you to fall in love with me. Or to still be in love with me."

Derek: "Do you think I wanted to be in love with you? I tried to forget about you. But every time I walk into the bullpen and see you, your smile, your laugh, I fold. I fold every single damn time."

Y/N: "Well it's not my fault that you fell in love with me Derek."

Derek: "I know, I know."

You get up and straddle his lap then place your hands behind his neck.

Y/N: "Tell me what you want."

Derek: "What are you doing?"

You seductively whisper into his ear.

Y/N: "Tell me what you want."

Derek: "I want you."

Y/N: "Mhm." You say gently biting his ear.

Derek: "Don't start what you can't finish Monroe."

Y/N: "You know damn well I can finish this Morgan."

You and Derek begin to make out. You tug on his shirt and his hands roam your body. Everything was hot, steamy, and full of passion. Derek begins to kiss at your neck and you moan a bit. This goes on for a few minutes until it travels to the bedroom.

~

It's a few hours later and you're both laying in bed. Your head is laying on his chest and he's playing with your hair.

Derek: "So what are we?"

Y/N: "Whatever we want to be."

Derek: "Labels?"

Y/N: "Honestly, this situationship is a lot like friends with benefits. We're friends, who have sex on occasion."

Derek: "I feel like the roles have been reversed. Usually it's the girl who ask what we are."

Y/N: "I have that effect on people." You say chuckling a bit.

Derek: "Well, what do you want?"

Y/N: "I don't know. What we're doing is great, it's amazing, but it feels forbidden."

Derek: "Because of your past relationship with Reid?"

Y/N: "And the fact that you two are best friends. Plus, there's already enough tension between me and Reid."

Derek: "So what do you want to do?"

Y/N: "I think we should stop."

Derek: "Stop what exactly?"

Y/N: "The sleeping together. We're going to get caught eventually."

Derek: "How about this, no sex. We just hang out and do couple things. If it works out, then that's great and we'll talk about it. If it doesn't, then we can either go back to booty calls or we can stop."

Y/N: "For how long?"

Derek: "A month."

Y/N: "It doesn't make sense to start right now, how about next month?"

Derek: "Yeah, agreed."

Y/N: "So let's have as much sex as we can before the first." You say climbing on top of him while smirking.

~ End of Ch. 34 ~

A.N:

Okay so I apologize for the EXTREMELY short chapter, I think this may just be a filler chapter. This will just basically just set up the next chapter, as I'm currently typing/writing this, I have absolutely no idea. I honestly had no idea what else to write for this chapter so once again, I apologize.