18. Harley

Previously: You said goodbye to your Mom, and went back to your apartment with Spencer. He basically said "I love you" through a Shakespeare poem.

It's the next morning. You wake up and Spencer is still deep in his sleep. You kiss his forehead and go into the kitchen.

You make breakfast for the two of you. Toasted everything bagels with sausage patties, egg, cheese and home fries. You throw some ice in two glasses and pour some orange juice in them. As you're putting dishes in the dishwasher you hear footsteps.

Spencer: "Good morning you." He says smiling.

Y/N: "Good morning." You say walking over to him.

You go on your tippy toes and grab his face. You give him a quick smooch on his lips. He smiles afterwards.

Spencer: "What did you make?"

Y/N: "Bagel sandwiches and home fries. I poured out some orange juice too."

Spencer: "Let's eat shall we?"

Y/N: "We shall."

You and Spencer grab the plates and glasses and head over to the couch. You throw a blanket over the both of you and turn on the news.

Spencer: "Put on something you actually want to watch."

Y/N: "What?" You say covering your mouth while eating your sandwich.

Spencer: "There's no way you want to watch the news. Put on something you want to watch."

Y/N: "What if you don't like it?"

Spencer: "I'm not a child Y/N, I can handle things."

Y/N: "You're absolutely sure Spence?"

Spencer: "Yes my love, now put on something you like."

A small smile travels across your face. You go to Netflix and put on New Girl. You've seen the show before, but you never get tired of it. You're at the part where Cece tells Jess about the feet pointing. Now Nick and Jess are in the store and Jess keeps freaking out.

Spencer: "Why is she running around?"

Y/N: "Because of his feet."

Spencer: "What?"

You pause the T.V. and explain it to Spencer.

Y/N: "Cece told Jess that when a man likes you, their feet will point at you. Nick's feet was pointing at her so she's freaking out."

Spencer: "Why is she freaking out?"

Y/N: "Because now she's convinced that he likes her, which may or may not be the case."

Spencer: "And why is that a bad thing?"

Y/N: "Everyone reacts to love differently. That's all."

Spencer: "Oh ok, thank you."

Y/N: "You're welcome Spence." You say smiling.