35. The February Agreement

Previously: You and Derek agreed no sex for one month, to act like a couple just to see how it goes.

Week One - Day One

You and Derek get to choose a date each day this week. You get today, he gets tomorrow and so forth. You decided on a picnic. You prepared different foods and brought different books. Once you had got there, you set up the blanket and other sorts of things. After eating the delicious food, Derek laid his head on your lap and you read some books to him. Even if he kept talking all through them.

Week One - Day Two

Today is Derek's day to choose. He decided on going to the shooting range. He just can't give up the fact that you keep beating him. You guys ended up staying there for three hours because he kept losing. For the last round you purposely lost because you were extremely hungry. Would you ever tell him that you lost purposely? No. Because he'd just want to do this over and over again till he won. After his "win" you both went to his place and ordered pizza.

Week One - Day Three

You were actually lucky with this one, everyone got called out to a case. You had no idea what you had wanted to do. You were just grateful you didn't have to pick anything.

The Rest Of Week One

Since the case lasted for the rest of the week, there weren't any dates planned. The case was just a regular case. A few women had been kidnapped which raised suspicion to bring your team out. It had turned out that it was a two person team. One guy to do the actual kidnapping, and one guy to stalk all the women. Thankfully they weren't harmed in any way.

Week Two - Derek's Week

This week Derek gets to choose all of the dates. And Valentine's happen to fall on Derek's week. And apparently when Derek is seeing someone, he goes all out. So all throughout the week you've been getting gifts from your "Secret Admirer". It's been definitely getting the attention from the girls and everyone else on the team. On the first day, you had gotten a box of chocolates. There was a note attached saying: "Here's some chocolate because you make life sweeter. - Your Secret Admirer". The next day you received a brown teddy bear with a white shirt that said "I miss you even when I'm not horny." The note said: "Here's a teddy bear because you're a great cuddle buddy, and I figured the shirt was funny. - Your Secret Admirer". You quickly put the bear in your drawer and made a mental note to grab it before you left. On the third day, you received a vase of red roses. The note read: "Here are some flowers because you smell nice. - Your Secret Admirer". On Thursday you got an envelope filled with money. The note said: "Go get your nails done, get a dress, we're going out tomorrow. - Your Secret Admirer". So that's what you did. After work you went to the nail salon and got a nude color along with gold flakes at the tips. For the dress you chose a pale pink silk dress. On Friday, you found a gold necklace with the letter 'M'. The note read: "Here's an 'M' because it's the first letter of my last name. If anyone asks, it's for 'Monroe'. - Your Secret Admirer". You worn it later for your date with Derek. On your date with Derek, he took you out to a very nice restaurant. You both drank a glass of champagne and had some appetizers then a filling dinner. It was an amazing night to end an amazing week.

Week Three - Y/N's Week

This was your week, meaning you got to choose everything that week. One time you and Derek had a conversation about movies. He hadn't seen any of your favorites. So you picked three of them. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday were movie nights, Tuesday and Thursday were going out nights. For Tuesday you planned an escape room, on Thursday you planned to go ice skating.