Chapter Two

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Jin hyung! I miss you!!" Taehyung screamed from the gates of the garden. Jin and Hoseok look over the younger and both of the elder smiled.

Taehyung giggled and rush towards the two who are under a big tree, a blanket on the grass and the foods that Jin and Hoseok made a while ago.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Don't eat all the foods!" Jimin screamed, running after Taehyung.

Jin hissed, "Yah, there's plenty of food for us. Taehyung can't eat all this." Jin said and Taehyung giggles. Jimin put down his bag and sat beside Taehyung.

"So how's your classes?" Hoseok ask before taking a bite of the bread they made.

Jimin pouted, "The old lady that is teaching us spells should really take a rest now." Jimin said and the two elders laughed.

"Why? What do you mean?" Jin ask,

"She's always mad, just one wrong move and she's screaming. She really needs a rest now. She have served the place so long already." Taehyung said making the two elder chuckle.

"Don't worry, Jin Hyung will find someone who will replace her." Hoseok said and Jin look at him surprised.

"Yah, I still haven't find a replacement for the butcher in the market. Then I still need to check the applications for the maids, then we still have a project for the omega shelter, why can't you do it?" Jin exclaimed making the two younger chuckled.

"What do you mean Hyung? I'm not the king here, you are." Hoseok said and Jin's expression dropped.

He remember, he is now the king, he still enjoyed life but now, double the responsibilities and more stress. After his parents died, he was appointed to be the next ruler of the place.

Of course he's an only child.

And just as the day he was declared as the king, the whole Blue moon pack celebrated. Because Jin is that one lovely kid in their pack. Everyone adores him, when he was just a toddler, him and his parents would stroll around the village and everyone is falling for him.

He waved to almost everyone. Talk to other animals and whenever he would see wolves from their pack, they would immediately bow down to him. And he enjoyed seeing wolves so much.

When he became a teenager, he is known for being helpful but shy teenage boy. Whenever his classes from the lecturing house ends, he would do his best to help the people in the market. And he would feed the kids who would approach him and ask for foods.

He's known for being the light of the pack.

Beside of him almost like glowing every time he walk anywhere because of his different kind of beauty for a male omega. His heart shines the most.

"Yeah yeah, fine, I'll work on those once we are done with our picnic." He said and the younger's nod.

Taehyung munch on the doughnuts while Jimin eat the cupcakes. Hoseok is on the pasta that they just experimented but still turned out well.

"Hyung.. aren't you finding for you mate yet-

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Yah, Taehyung-ah." Both Jimin and Hoseok hissed. Taehyung look at the two confusedly before looking at Jin.

Jin look at him and chuckled while shaking his head.

"Yah, I don't have to look for it. It will come to me? Okay?" Jin said and Taehyung nods.

"So.. the next.. alpha that will enter the hall will be your mate?" Taehyung ask and Jin squinted his eyes.

"Aish, there's a lot of alpha in our pack, and you know that the hall is open for everyone." Jin said but Taehyung Shakes his head.

"I mean.. ahm, a specially alpha? Let's say a brave alpha, a powerful alpha, not just an alpha. A pure blooded one. I can feel it Hyung, the next alpha that will enter your hall is your mate." Taehyung said pointing at the big hall.

The three confusedly look at him.

"I'm having second thoughts about him. His grandmother is a witch and known for mind reading and future reading. There might be a possibility that he's right." Jimin said and Jin squinted his eyes.

"Aish, let's just wait. If he will come, then he will come." Jin said and the three nods.

———

"Stupids! Idiots! You almost got caught! We haven't made a move yet! I just told you to spy on their pack! You dumb useless alphas!" Namjoon pushes the table with full of metal glass and plates that the moment it hit the ground, the sound of scattering metals echoed through the whole room.

He gritted his teeth and look at the three alpha he sent to the blue moon pack to spy but end up almost getting caught.

"My father didn't train that kind of stupid alphas!" He roared and the other wolves flinched.

He pushed his hair back and the veins on his arms showing.

"We're sorry head alpha, it's just-

"Bullshits! Just admit that you are a piece of shits and are stupid alphas!" Namjoon caught off.

His plans will shatter into the ground if ever the three wolves he sent got caught. He's planning to just know how is the Blue Moon pack going right now. But the three wolves he sent we're not cautious enough.

"Leave! Leave the hall and I don't want to see your faces for now!" He roared and the three wolves nod and leave. He walk back to his throne and take a few breath.

The veins on his neck showing as well and his fangs growing.

"Alpha, wine." One of his omega slaves said. He opened his eyes and look at her before picking up the metal cup and chugging the wine.

"You're always shouting and mad. Don't waste your energy to those three stupid alphas. Remember, we are still planning for an attack." Yoongi said as he entered Namjoon's hall. Next to him is Jungkook, Yoongi's younger brother.

Namjoon grip on his cup, "I know, and I'll make sure that everyone in that pack is going to suffer on my hand." Namjoon said,

Yoongi chuckled, "And what about the omega? I heard they are ruled under a male omega. What are your plans to him?" Yoongi ask and Namjoon smirks.

"A male omega, means an easier one."

-to be continued-