Chapter Twelve

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Me! I'll pay for everything!" Jin shout with all the energy he have.

After those words entered Namjoon's earlobes, the redness of his eyes vanished. His eyes return into normal but not the way he look at the elder. His grip on the elder's neck loosened and soon he let go.

Jin was left there, laying down on his meeting table, chasing his breath while holding his now bruised neck.

"Well then.. you're punishment, you will find out about it during mating season." Namjoon coldly said before facing his back to the elder.

"Oh wait, I forgot something." Namjoon said before walking back to Jin. Grabbing the elder by his nape and connecting their eyes for good 10 seconds. Once again using the spell to the elder so that Jin won't say anything about this to anyone.

Namjoon exited the room and one thing is in his head. He have to find Jungkook.

Namjoon wall through the hallway. His heels clicking on the wooden floor. He stopped in front of Yoongi's and Jungkook's room before opening it without any knock.

"L-Leader-nim, What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked in panicked.

Namjoon's brows furrowed, "Why? Is there something you're hiding from me?" Namjoon ask and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Nothing leader-nim, but what brought you here?" Jungkook ask, Namjoon slowly walk towards the younger.

"You're kind Jeongguk, you're nice and friendly. That's why I have one question to you." Namjoon said,

"What is it leader-nim?" Jungkook ask,

"Are you.. friend with this omega named Taehyung?" Namjoon ask and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I'm not-

"Don't lie, I saw how your pupils dilated. You have talked to him already. Now I have a mission for you, and you have to do it quick." Namjoon said and Jungkook gulp.

"What is it leader-nim?" Jungkook ask in fear and both worry. He knows that this kind of conversation means no good to anyone.

Namjoon smirks, "You're a strong one too, you may look innocent but I know you've been lifting weights. So I want you to abduct him and take him somewhere that no one will see you two. You're a mixed blood Gguk. I know you can do anything about it. I just want him silent and no other." Namjoon said And Jungkook's eyes widened.

"B-But alpha-

"You won't disobey me aren't you? Or I'll tie you up in the middle of this pack and announce that you are the wolf that caused the war in this world of ours. Remember, everyone despise you. Everyone hates you when the news of someone being a mixed blood is born. Your parents died because of you. And now you only have your brother and me. Are you really gonna disobey me?" Namjoon threatened the younger. He knows that it's Jungkook's weakness. The kid is a fragile one. He's powerful but he never uses his power to anyone.

Tears started forming in Jungkook's eyes, he lowered down his head and nod.

"I'll do it leader-nim." Jungkook said and Namjoon chuckled.

"Good, now go and do it fast. That omega might have already told it to anyone." Namjoon said,

On the other hand, Taehyung is running through the hallway of the hall. Limping with his twisted ankle, trying to find anyone to help him and talk about what the monster alpha's plan.

But it's been minutes but no one is around. Not even a single wolf. He's so desperate that even anyone is okay. Not really anyone but at least someone he have a small trust to help him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook help me!" He shouts as he saw Jungkook came out from another hallway. Jungkook's eyes widened. He froze there for few seconds as he watch Taehyung hissed in pain from his twisted ankle.

"Jungkook help me please!" Taehyung shouts. That's when Jungkook came back to his senses and run towards Taehyung, lifting him bridal style.

"I'm gonna get you somewhere okay? I'm gonna treat your injury." Jungkook said as he run through another hallway. Taehyung wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck and nod as he burry his face to Jungkook's neck. Tears flowing down his cheeks from the unbearable pain in his ankle. Which makes him can't see where they going.

Jungkook run to another hallway, which his pack have own in the part of the hall. He entered a room and securely locks it. On a bed he slowly put down Taehyung.

"I'll get you a kit first, okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nods.

Jungkook grab a kit and go back to Taehyung treating his wound. Tae begin hissing in pain as Jungkook treat his ankle. And when everything is wrapped in bandage Jungkook stand up and look at Tae.

'Are you sure you're gonna do this?' His wolf talk, Jungkook shuts his eyes to have a conversation with his wolf.

'Namjoon-Hyung told me to.'

'But Jungkook, don't you realized he trusted you-

'I know Ggukie! I know, but.. I can't disobey Namjoon Hyung, I'm sorry.'

"Tae.." he called the elder and kneel down to Taehyung's level.

He reach for the elder's chin to look at him.

"Tell me what happened."

Taehyung's POV

"Tell me what happened." Jungkook said while looking directly at my eyes.

I look at the other side and shut my eyes, "I can't tell you.." I said,

I felt him held my arm but I felt a stingy pain on my arm.

"Ah-

"Please.. I can help you." Jungkook cut me off.

"Jungkook, I told you.. I can't." I said while trying to remove my hands from his. But I can't.

He once again reach for my chin and the pain to my arm vanished.

"Hey.. you can trust me. Please.." he said while looking at me directly to my eyes. That's when I started to feel dizzy.

I look at him but everything seems like shaking and slowly getting blurry and blurry.

"You can tell me, I'll be your listener."

'He's.. too powerful.'

'He.. he's-

'Must obey alpha.'

-to be continued-