Alternate Ending

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Taehyung-ah!"

Everyone screamed as Namjoon's sword penetrates right through Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung's eyes widened as he look at Namjoon who is smirking at him.

"It was supposed to be him. But since you're a little  brave omega. Why not kill you first?" Namjoon said before pulling the sword out of Taehyung's body making the younger drop on the ground.

Jin, who is Namjoon's mate and Taehyung's best friend stood there in shock.

Jungkook, who's in love with the wounded omega immediately run towards the scene.

"You bastard!" He was able to throw a fist to Namjoon making the alpha drop on the ground.

"Gguk stop it-

"How!? How Hyung!? Stop taking his side cause he stab my mate!" Jungkook said before facing back Namjoon.

"You dare to punch me. You think you're strong enough? Huh? An abomination in this world." Namjoon sternly said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Don't dare to talk about my life!" Jungkook was aiming a punch to Namjoon when the elder once again swayed his sword and made a huge cut to the younger's stomach making Jungkook fall right beside to his dying mate.

"You-

Yoongi was cut off when Namjoon pointed his sword towards him making Jin, Jimin and Hoseok take steps backwards.

"'Go on Min, say what you want to say. I dare you." Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi with his piercing eyes.

The anger and hatred really took over Namjoon's body now. His will on having a revenge and killing Jin became worse and it less him on killing other wolves. Such as Jungkook and Taehyung who are on the ground while holding each other's hand.

Tears started streaming down Taehyung's cheeks as he lead his other hand to his bleeding stomach.

"I'm.. I'm pregnant." He mumbled, almost inaudible.

Jungkook look at him with shock before shutting his eyes and hitting his lower lip.

"I'm sorry.. I can't save you." Jungkook mumbled but Taehyung shake his head. No one can hear their conversations. And they can't hear what's happening around them. It's like, it's just them who are in this cruel place.

"You don't have to. It's okay, I decided to keep it away from you because I thought you're not yet ready. But since we are dying now. I think you deserve to know that we once created a life." Taehyung said while holding tight on Jungkook's hand. Tears streaming down on both of their cheeks.

"No Tae, we are not gonna die." Jungkook said his voice full of assurance.

Taehyung shook his head, "I lost a lot of blood already. There's no guarantee that I'll live." Taehyung said as he close his eyes, more tears streaming down his cheeks.

Jungkook shut his eyes and try his best to move closer to Tae as he reach for the elder's open stomach and placing his hand on top of the elder's abdomen where his womb may be.

"I know you're having a hard time already. It's okay, you may now sleep. I'll follow you wherever you'll be." Jungkook said and he didn'tm any response anymore. He just close his eyes and let the darkness take over.

"You killed my brother you bastard!" Yoongi attacked Namjoon with bare hands as he started punching the younger. Namjoon let him do what he wants until his lips exploded and blood streaming down his chin.