Chapter Nineteen

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV
"Make sure that we guard all the gates. Don't let any one from this pack leave this place. Or don't let anyone enter." Namjoon sternly said as he grip on the table.

"We're having a conquest. We're gonna take this pack. We're gonna rule this pack and be the dominating pack in this world!" He said before hitting the wooden table with his fist.

"Take whoever omega you want. Mate whoever you want. They can't do anything about it. Their omega-nim is under my control. He can't do anything about this." Namjoon said slightly smirking by the thought on how they will easily take this pack.

On how powerless they will be. On how they will look so submissive to his pack. On how everything will crumble in front of those Blue Moon wolves eyes.

"Alpha.. when are we gonna execute this plan?" One wolf ask. Namjoon look at him and smirked.

"Now." He said before turning his back to the most of the wolf.

Before he reach for the door knob he stopped on his tracks.

"No go to your designated area. And let the conquest begin."

Jin's POV
"We have to be aware on everything! We can't trust anyone from them anymore!" I exclaimed as tears begun flowing down my cheeks.

"I know it's my fault. I know I'm the one who put us in this danger. And I'm sorry. But now, we have no choice but to fight and protect ourselves!" I said as I play with my hands.

"Omega-nim, calm down, your mark is getting worse." One beta said, I look at him before covering my mark with my hand.

"It doesn't matter, we need to be more focused on them. Any moment they can do any move." I said and I saw how worried they are.

"Take every omega in the shelter and make sure that they are guarded by our wolves. Alpha and Beta, prepare for a war." I said and I hear them gasp and object.

"Omega-nim, do we have to?" One asked.

I look at them and gulp, "It's... it's something that the Gods showed me to my dream." I hesitantly said. I called a meeting cause I've seen this already.

But I thought it's just a Dream. But after what happened. I have finalized that they indeed don't bring any good to our pack. I just don't know why I didn't saw everything coming despite their pack leader's suspicious moves and actions.

"Omega-nim, I have to say something." Everyone look at Taehyung as he raised his hands.

"What is it Taheyung-ssi?" I ask,

He look blankly by the wall and gulp. "You, Jimin, are under a spell. Your mates, Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi have control to your bodies. I know this since then as I noticed the different color of gasses floating around the hall. I was once under a spell as well but it only lasted for days. And this is all because of them. They used a spell to you so that they can control you. You can't say anything bad to them. Since you have submitted to them already. That's why this is all happening. I'm sorry for not saying it sooner." Taehyung explained. Our eyes widened and some even gasped.

My jaw dropped and my hands immediately travelled to my mouth.

"Is there.. is there a way on how we will remove the spell Taehyung-ssi?" I asked and he slowly look at me.

"I'm sad to say no Omega Kim. I haven't learned about it. My late grandma haven't taught me any of it. I'm sorry." He said before lowering his head down.

I slowly nod, "I understand Taehyung-ssi. Now let's end this meeting and proceed to your spots." I said before leaving the meeting room.

The halls sounded so quiet. I haven't seen any Red Moon wolves yet which made me worried even more. What if they are planning something as well that's why they are not here? What if they are preparing for a war.

Oh Gods, not again.

As I enter my room and lock the door, I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I immediately rush to my bathroom and throw up. Knees on the floor and hands around the bowl, I throw up everything inside my stomach.

It was around 3 minutes of me vomiting, I stand up and wash my mouth when I saw my reflection on the mirror. The mark getting darker and darker.

"What.. does this mean? Marks should be like this." I said while slowly running my hands on it.

I walk back towards my bedroom and lay down on the bed. With my head slightly feeling dizzy, I drift to sleep.

Few hours later I woke up with someone banging on my door. My eyes immediately shut open and I jump out of bed, rushing to the door.

"Jin hyung! Open the door! It's Hoseok! Faster!" Hoseok screamed by the door. I opened it only to be pulled by him.

The whole hallway is in chaos. Screamed and shouts are everywhere. There are smokes that I don't even know where are coming from.

"Hoseok, What is happening!?" I said as we run in the middle of the war.

"Hyung, the Red Moon suddenly attacked the omega shelter. They took some of the omegas and now the war begun." Hoseok said as he protect me from every enemy that would dare to attack me.

"Let's go outside, they said it's much safer there." He said and I nod.

He took me outside of the hall since they ate really much wolves inside. As we step on the ground I was yanked away from Hoseok making me scream.

"Ah! Seok!" I said as Namjoon grip tight on my wrist.

"Hoseok! Don't hurt him!" I shout as he pointed his sword to my friend.

"You're not taking him away from me."

Jungkook's POV
I walk through the woods, only my footsteps is the noise from this dark forest. I grip tighter on my bag as I lower down my head. The owls and other sounds of birds are the other things present in here.

I'm here now at the woods. With my things that I think are enough for me to live. At first I planned on going back to our pack. But there's a feeling in me that it's not a great idea.

That's why I'm here alone, walking since I can't sleep so I just decided to take a walk and let my feet lead wherever they want to take me. If there's anyone who wants to attack me I can fight anyways, I'm an alpha after all.

I'm not yet even that far from Blue Moon. I didn't leave the pack immediately. I just left the hall but I was still inside.

When suddenly a scream is heard by the pack, followed by other noise that are terrifying to hear. My eyes grew wide and my head snap at the poor pack's direction, that's when I saw how a fire started by the gate's area.

"Oh no, not again." I mumbled before running back towards the pack.

Not again, not a war. I'm sure this isn't just a war. This is the same as the war I was born.

The war of mixing bloods.

-to be continued-