Chapter Seven

Errors Coming Through

Jin's POV

After I introduce Namjoon's pack to the whole pack. I invite them to the dining for the feast, not really a big feast, but for the foods I ask the cooks to prepare for us.

Of course, I'm on my chair at the end of the long table. Namjoon at my right side and next to him is his pack. While on my left side are my friends. Who have been avoiding my eyes since the past hours.

I took a deep breath an smile, "Lets eat." I said and they started eating.

I was feeling so bad the whole time. Beside the looks from Taehyung and Jimin, there's another bad feeling inside of me.

As if I'm feeling weak and I'm loosing consciousness. I'm losing the energy for the whole day. It's just half of of the day yet I already feel so tired.

What's wrong with me?

I let go of my utensils and massage my temples using my left hand. When suddenly I felt someone hold my right hand that is on the table.

"Hey? Is there something wrong?" Namjoon ask, I smiled at him and shake my head.

"No, it's fine, I'm fine." I said and he slowly nod.

"Just tell me when something is wrong or when you're feeling bad. Starting today I'll be your partner in everything, I should take care of you." He said and I smiled.

"No alpha Kim, it's not your obligation to take care of me." I said and he shake his head.

"If only we can live here, I will pay more attention to you so that you will be far away from harm." He said looking directly to my eyes. I can't help but to look at him as well, deep to his eyes.

"If only there's an extra room here. I will live here with you so that we can be always together and I can take care of you." He said while slightly nodding. I can't help but to nod with him.

I feel.. something odd.

"Of course there is alpha Kim. There's plenty of room here. You can stay here in our pack." I said and his eyes widened.

"Really!? That's great omega Kim! I'll just ask someone in our pack to bring me clothes here and I'll be staying here. I'll just go back to our pack if I need to do something there. But if none, I'll be staying here with you." He exclaimed and I slowly nod.

We continue to eat and the feast soon ended. I brought Namjoon to his room that is just two rooms away from my room. And I'm glad that he liked it.

"Thank you so much for this omega Kim! I love the room." He said while looking around the room. We are now inside his room.

I smiled at him, "It's nothing alpha Kim, just like what we agreed. You and your pack are welcome here in ours." I said and he smiled.

"You two omega Kim. You and your pack are welcome in mine." He said and I smiled.

When suddenly he started walking towards me. I slowly take steps back.

But when our eyes met. It feels like I can't move my feet anymore. It feels like I don't have control with my body.

I stood there, staring straight to him to the eyes.

When he suddenly held my nape and pull my head closer...

Alpha,

Obey,

Must not reject.

Give him everything,

Give what he wants.

Must obey alpha Kim.

"Hyung! How can you do that!?-

"Tae stop!"

"No hyung! He accepted it! Their offer! They killed my parents!" I stood there, staring at Taehyung in shock as he suddenly bathed inside my room, shouting.

"Kim Taehyung this is disrespecting our leader!" Hoseok said but Taehyung shake his head. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Hyung.. you know I hate them. They killed my parents, Jiminie's parents, their pack killed our parents! And yet, you let them step inside our pack!? What gotten into you Hyung!?" Taehyung screams.

"Tae, it was his father who killed your parents. It's not Namjoon who killed them." I said but Taehyung shake his head.

"Still! It's still his father! The blood flowing through his veins is blood of the alpha who executed my parents!!" Taehyung shouts and my eyes widened.

"Didn't you think about it!? You didn't think about us!? Then you let him live here!? You didn't even consider us!? Most of the Blue Moon ate there outside afraid of them! The Red Moon are already walking through our pack as if it's theirs! Are you out of your mind!?" He screams, tears continue to flow down his cheeks.

"You-

"Hoseok!" I screamed as Hoseok suddenly grab Taehyung by both of his arms to his back.

"He's been disrespecting you leader-him. He deserves to be punished." Hoseok said in a very formal voice, his eyes eyes turned dark blue which means his Wolf is taking over.

"Seok no, he's our friend." I said but he shake his head.

"He's been a bad Omega, leader-nim. He deserves to be punished for shouting at you. The Gods needs to know about this." He said as Taehyung squirm on his arms.

"Yes! The Gods really have to know about this!? You broke their rule! They sectioned us to two packs for a reason! And yet you agreed to that alpha's offer!" Taehyung screamed and Hoseok look at him.

"I'll bring him to 'that' room, leader-

"Hoseok no! We are not gonna put anyone in that room!" I said and Hoseok look at him.

"Just bring him to his room. I'll talk to him later." I said and Hoseok nod, dragging Taehyung out of the room.

When the three are out of my sight, I sat down in my bed and massages my tables.

"What have I done? I know the Gods won't like it. But why does it feel like I should do it? Why is there something in my body telling me to do everything what he says?" I said,

"He's not my mate for me to submit to him, why am I acting like this?"

-to be continued-