Chapter Nine

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

Yoongi is silently walking through the hallways of the hall of the new place they will be staying.

Yes, their new place. It's not just Namjoon who will stay here in the hall. As well as the wolves who Namjoon picked. And of course, Jin wasn't able to reject nor object.

He is humming a certain melody. Looking around, his hands behind his back and the clicking of his shoes is the only noise that is echoing through the whole hallway.

When suddenly the silence were broken.

When a louder voice, humming and singing echoed through the whole hallway.

Yoongi stopped walking and squinted his eyes.

"Who's voice is that?" He ask himself as the voice continue to sing and it even became louder and louder. Meaning the owner of the voice is getting closer to him.

"Lalalala~ la, la la~" it sings, Yoongi slowly lift his foot, as the voice is coming from the corner.

As he walk closer and closer,

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" The boy apologized as the two of them almost bumped to each other.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he as well was shocked on how close they were when they was about to hit each other.

The boy bowed down and stand straight again. Only for their eyes to meet.

"Oh, you're from the Red Moon pack right? Alpha?" The soft one asked. And just by him calling Yoongi alpha, sends different kind of heat inside Yoongi.

Yoongi nods, "Yes, I'm Min Yoongi, right hand of the pack leader of Red Moon. And you are?" He ask with an ordering voice.

"I'm Park Jimin, ahm.. I don't have a certain position in our pack. But I'm a good friend of our leader-nim." Jimin said and Yoongi nods.

"An omega?" Yoongi ask and Jimin hesitantly nod.

"Y-Yes, so please.. ahm, be nice to me. I have no power to fight with you- it's not that I'm saying you want a fight, it's just-

Jimin was caught off with Yoongi's chuckle. He stared at the older confused.

"Oh Jimin-ssi. You're a funny one. And a cute one too." Yoongi said and Jimin shyly smiled.

"I'm sorry alpha." Jimin said and Yoongi shut his eyes.

'Calm down Gloss-

'How!? How am I gonna calm down when that omega looks and sounds so submissive! I want to-

'Gloss!'

'I want to wreck him! Fuck! He look so soft! Don't you imaging fucking him!?'

"Uhm.. since you're already here. May I ask if where is the kitchen? I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's feast. Can you please bring me to your kitchen?" Yoongi ask, Jimin look at him straight to the eyes.

'If you just have Namjoon's spell you would have used the spell to him as well.'

"Sure alpha, this way please." Jimin said and turn his back to Yoongi.

Yoongi followed the younger while as well trying to hide his growing member under his cloth.

Jimin opened the wooden door of the kitchen. And to Yoongi's surprise, the table is full of foods.

"We just had breakfast, didn't you ate with us?" Jimin ask and Yoongi slowly shakes his head.

"I didn't, I tend to wake up late that's why I always miss breakfast." Yoongi replied.

"Well, in that case, you won't be hungry in our pack. Jin hyung loves to eat, that's why the cooks here always prepare breads and snacks just incase Jin hyung wants anything in a certain time." Jimin said before carefully sitting down to an available seat.

And just by him seating down, Yoongi find it cute on how the younger waddle to fix his seat.

"Come Alpha Min, we have plenty of breads. Or do you want meat perhaps?" Jimin innocently ask,

Yoongi shake his head. "No no, bread will do." Jimin replied and Jimin nods.

Yoongi sit beside Jimin and look around the foods while Jimin is already munching on a cheesecake.

"Ahm.. what's good here?" Yoongi ask,

"All of it, but if you want just one, I suggest you to try this cheese bun, it's our favorite. It's still hot so the cheese inside is still melted." Jimin explained and handed Yoongi the fist size bun.

Yoongi took a bite. And to his surprise, it taste so good. When the cheese explode in his tastebud. He can't deny the fact that it is good.

"Do you want any drink Alpha?" Jimin once again ask.

'Fuck him! You two are alone! It's your chance! I'm so hungry for an omega! Go on! If he reject, force him!'

"Milk? Do you have any milk? I think this will do good with milk." Yoongi said with a smile.

Jimin nods and went down his seat before grabbing a glass and a jar of fresh milk.

"This milk is fresh from our pet cows, it taste so good." Jimin said while pouring for Yoongi.

Yoongi nods and mumble a small thank you before chugging the milk.

The two stayed at the kitchen for few more minutes, eating and having a small talk. But not about the merging, the two keep it simple and civil. Yoongi even got another bread but a different one.

When the two finished, Yoongi thanked the younger and the two leave the kitchen.

'You're so stupid! You would have mated with him already!'

Yoongi groan as he heard his wolf talk.

He entered his and Jungkook's room and slam the door.

'Fucking, idiot Min! You were not raised like this! You were raised on being dominant and aggressive! I can't believe you were smiling and being soft to him!'

"Fucking shut up!" Yoongi groaned and face the mirror.

That's when he saw his other eye turning red.

"He's a soft one, a submissive one, don't you think it'll be easy to force him! And don't you think how good he will feel around you!?" His reflection talk.

"Can't you shut up!? Why are you like this!? I have to gain his trust first!" Yoongi shout.

"Who cares about trust!? When you can just thrust in him hard?"

"Fucking-

"Hyung? What's happening?" Yoongi's body immediately turn at his back as the voice of his dear younger brother called him.

"Jungkook, give me the fucking damn spell you gave to Namjoon. Now!"

-to be continued-