Chapter Sixteen

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Can you please calm down? You're worrying me." Taehyung softly said as Jungkooo won't stop walking back and forth inside the room. Holding his head, or ruffling or pulling his hair in frustration.

"Jungkook.. I said calm-

"How!? How am gonna be able to calm down when we are both here in one room!? How am I gonna calm down if I know any moment you may undergo heat or I may undergo my rut! How am I gonna calm down if I know that I won't be able to control myself once my wolf take over!!?" Jungkook cuts off, his eyes red from crying and his hair sticking to his forehead from his unstoppable sweat.

"Then.. let me go ou-

"That's something I won't let you! There's alphas outside! Those hungry alphas that would do any harmful things to you! I won't let you out knowing you might get hurt or... raped by this alphas!" Jungkook cuts off, Taehyung look at the younger with wide eyes before looking down and nodding.

"I understand, I'm sorry Alpha. I'm sorry for being A stubborn omega." Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

'I can't wait to fuck him Jungkook.'

'Shut up!'

Jungkook faces his back to Taehyung before once again pushing his hair to the back. Walking back and forth for the nth time.

They stayed like that for few more minutes. Until Jungkook got an idea.

He rush towards the pile of unknown things at the side before pulling a meters of rope. As Taehyung hear the noises his head snap up.

He saw how Jungkook hold the ropes with shaking hands.

"Jungkook.. what are you doing?" Taehyung curiously ask with a hint of fear in his voice.

Jungkook look at him and smiled.

"I think I know what we should do." Jungkook said before grabbing the small knife at the table and started cutting the ropes. When he have cut the ropes into four he grab the two and walk towards Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "A-Alpha.. what are you doing?" He shakily asked,

Jungkook shake his head and give an assuring smile. "It's for the both of us Tae. I'll tie you up, and I'll tie myself up. So that even though we both go through the heat and rut, we can't touch each other. Please.. just.. trust me." Jungkook said before softly taking Taehyung's hand and tying them up. He carefully made the elder lay down on the bed until both of the elder's feet and hands are tied up.

"Now.. me." Jungkook said before walking towards the door. There he tie himself up. He struggled at first  but he was able to do it in the end.

They stayed like that for hours. Both even fell asleep.. until Jungkook woke up with the sweet scent lingering in his nostrils. His eyes shot open as he saw Taehyung squirming on the bed. Moaning and whimpering a bit. When their eyes met, Taehyung but his lower lip.

"A-Alpha~.. please, I need you~" the elder moan, Jungkook's eyes widened and shut his eyes, trying to avoid the temptation.

'Fuck it! Let me out!'

'I'll never! You'll hurt him!'

'I won't! Just let me-

'No! I won't let you! You're not my wolf anymore! You're not Ggukie! If you're Ggukie he won't think of those things! Ggukie is kind and soft hearted! While I don't even know you! You're a curse inside of me!'