Chapter Ten

Errors Coming Through

Jin's POV

I sat there on my chair, my hands clasped together. With my elbow rested on the meeting table and my lips touching my hands there I go deep to my thoughts.

What's happening to me? Why am I being like this? Why do I feel like I loose my control to my body and mind.

It's been weeks since Namjoon and his pack started staying and roaming around my pack. As if it's their and as if they own it. As if it's not a different pack and the can freely do whatever they wanted.

I mean, it's not a bad thing that they are comfortable here. It's actually good that they don't feel uncomfortable. But the way the act, the way they move inside our pack.

They are being so insensitive. Talking to female omegas or even betas as if they are friends. Making jokes that are inappropriate according to the wolves that has been going in and out in the hall just to inform me about those things.

But every time they do, every time they ask me to do something for it. Namjoon would always interrupt me. And I can't do anything about it. Before, it's really something I hate. Cutting me off while I'm talking. But him, that alpha, he's so different.

I can't disobey or refuse his offer or anything. I can't do anything about it. I'm being so submissive to him. And it scares me. I know how omega and alpha rank works. I know that I have no power against him. It just happened that our pack accepts a male omega leader because I'm the only heir of my family.

But I can't deny the fact that he's way more powerful than me even though we are just both leaders.

I'm scared that he will use his power against me. And if that day comes, I won't be able to reject or refuse. Because my wolf would be threatened and submit to him easily.

'I'm scared Seokjin-ah.'

I take a deep breath and hug myself, "Me to Jinnie, me too. And I'm sorry. Because I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry for being weak." I said while hugging myself.

'No Seokjin-ah, you're not weak. You're brave, powerful and strong.'

I slightly chuckled and shake my head.

"No Jinnie, I'm weak. I can't do anything against alphas, they're just.. they're just too powerful for us. And we're just.. to weak, we are made.. to serve them." I said in a low tone voice as I have realized my purpose.

A slave, a wife, a pup carrier, desire fulfiller.

That's me, that's omega.

'Seokjin-ah, I'm scared, mating season is coming.'

I take a deep breath and feel my hands shake.

It's mating season, and the agreement I have made with the Gods had ended last mating season.

"I'm sorry Jinnie, but that's the only time the Gods gave us." I said and hunchback to lean on the table.

'Why Jinnie? Why can't it be longer? We are in more danger now. There's a lot of alpha around. We're in danger.'

I shut my eyes and take another deep breath.

"Because.. that's my only choice. Or else.. we won't be able to carry pups." I said and look down on my stomach.

'But that's our main purpose, to carry pups.'

I slightly chuckled and nod.

"Right, that's why.. I agreed to that agreement. And the merging of the pack.. is probably not the best idea." I said,