Chapter Eight

Errors Coming Through

3rd Person's POV

"Hyung! Let me go! You're hurting me!" Taehyung hissed as Hoseok drag him inside his room. Hoseok throw him to the bed and was about to leave when Taehyung speaks.

"Why are you being like this!? Why are you taking his side!? I'm just stating facts that those Red Moon cause too much damage to us!" Taehyung screamed and Hoseok look at him.

"He is still our leader, omega. And as his right hand Beta, I am obliged to take care and protect him, from anyone." Hoseok said and Taehyung scoffed.

"But I won't harm him! I'm just an omega too and even a normal one! I don't have a royal blood or powerful blood rushing through my veins! I'm just slapping the truth to his face!" Taehyung said and Hoseok crosses his arms.

"Whatever, just be thankful that I brought you here and not in 'that' room." Hoseok said and continue to walk towards the door wen he stopped.

"I'm sorry for this, Hoseok will be back once I'm cooled down." He said and Taehyung's eyes widened.

Before Taehyung could even react, the door slammed shut.

That's when he realized that he was not talking to his friend all this time. He's talking to Hobi, Hoseok's Wolf.

He took a deep breath and made himself calm.

He can't have a misunderstanding with a wolf. He knows that Hoseok don't know what Hobi did because his wolf took over and became too protective.

But little did he know, Hobi locked the door of his room from outside.

Taehyung just lay down on his bed and take a nap.

Few hours later he got bored and stand up. With still a half asleep self he walk towards his door and try to open it.

But to his surprise, it's locked.

"What the, Hobi, you can't do this to me!" He exclaimed trying to force the door for it to open.

"Hoseok Hyung cant even shout at me. Hobi!! You can't do this to me! Hoseok hyung won't like this!" Taehyung said while forcing to open the door.

He stand there trying to open it. When suddenly, ut opened.

"Finally! Hyun-

He stood there in full confusion. As a new face appeared in front of him.

But with his witch instinct, he knew it's someone from the other pack.

"Who are you?" Taehyung ask,

The other look around, "Uhm.. I'm Jeongguk, from the Red Moon pack." The other replied.

Taehyung slowly nods, "But you're not a full blood Red Moo- hmmmp!"

In a flash of an eyes, Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's mouth and push him inside his room and close the door.

Taehyung forcefully push away the boy.

"What's wrong with you!? What makes you think that you can do that!?" Taehyung exclaimed, hugging himself.

He knows he's with an alpha. In one room, and it's dangerous.

"How do you know about that? Do I know you?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung scoffed.

"No, I don't. So why are you here inside my room!?" Taehyung said and Jungkook push his hair back.

"I want to know first what makes you think about my full bloodline?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung laughed.

"I won't tell you-

"Tell me omega!" Jungkook roared and it was enough for Taehyung's wolf to react.

'Sorry Tae, I didn't know he can be that dominant.'

'It's okay Vante, it's not your fault.'

"I'm.. I'm a wolf came from a bloodline with witches. I can read minds and predict the future. I can tell a person's background and I can even know their future." Taehyung submissively said.

"And what did you read in me?" Jungkook ask,

"You are.. you are the son of Red Moon and Blue Moon Wolf. You were that one kid everyone is talking about when I was a kid but no one knows the exact identity of the kid. Everyone just knew about it specially it's the same year as the war happened and the moons collided." Taehyung explained and Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Listen here.. ahm, What's your name?" Jungkook softly ask,

"Taehyung,"

"I'm sorry for calling you omega a while ago. It's just.. I'm very sensitive with that topic. You see.. I have a brother but-

"He's just your step brother. You two are siblings by father and now you two only have each other. But you doubt his love to you. You always distance yourself from him. You feel awkward and you feel like he hates you but the truth is your brother loves you much that he will do everything for you." Taehyung cut off that made Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Gosh, you're a good one. Listen here Taehyung.." Jungkook said and Taehyung lift his head up and that's when their eyes met.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he immediately step back.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jungkook worriedly ask,

Taehyung slowly shake his head, "Nothing, please continue." Taehyung said and Jungkook nods.

"Don't tell anyone about my real identity. Don't tell anyone that I'm the kid that everyone despise because I'm the reason of the moon's colliding. Please.. like what you said, my Hyung did keep it from anyone. My Hyung always wants me hidden. That's why I felt like he hates me." He said and Taehyung slowly nods.

"But he really love you. You are his little brother. I'm sorry for knowing that. Sometimes I just can't help myself from looking at a person's eyes and knowing their future and pass." Taehyung said and Jungkook slowly nods.

"It's okay, but like what I said in my request. Please keep this secret to the two of us. In exchange I will prote-

"No need, in exchange as much as possible please distance yourself away from me." Taehyung said and Jungkook's mouth formed a small 'o'.

"May I know why?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung shake his head.

"No," he shortly replied.

"Okay, but.. I have another question. What do you see about this merging of packs?"

"Mixing of Bloods."

-to be continued-