Chapter Three

Errors Coming Through

Jin's POV

"Make sure the omegas in this part of the village is safe?! Okay?" I said as I look at Hoseok and the other officials in our pack.

I look back at the drawing of our pack and pointed at the park area.

"Keep am eye, 24/7 to our small park, kids love going there. Even when I was a kid I love going to that park. Make sure that they are not just safe from other wolves but also from harm such as tripping, fighting and having wounds, okay? You know kids can be very playful at this time." I jokingly said and the other wolves nod their heads.

"What else?" I ask and put my hand on my waist, thinking for things to improve in our pack. The things that me and Hoseok were talking few days ago are already solved. I already find replacements for the butchers and regarding Tae's rant, I was able to talk to their lecturer and she gladly take my offer to rest and enjoy her life more with no more teaching her student. But it was the biggest relief to Tae.

One official raise his hand.

"What about the Red Moon pack? Some guards said that they saw some suspicious wolves by the bushes two days ago." He said and my eyes squinted.

Red Moon pack? I haven't heard of them from a very long time. The last time I heard about that.. is when my mom talked to me and she told me something about the pack.

But she told me is hooding talk to anyone about it. So I kept silent and just try to forget what my mom said. But her story seems like it don't want to leave me and leave my brain alone. So it sill stays in my mind.

"I think there's no problem with them." I said,

"But leader-nim-

"They didn't do anything bad to us since the past almost seven years. Their last attack was when the previous ruler, Kim Wanseon and his wolves attacked us. And sadly.. he died in that war." I said and the officials nod.

"He deserve that, they bring nothing but a great harm to our pack." One official said and my head immediately snap at his direction.

"Don't say that ever again? Okay? They are still a pack, a kingdom, we shouldn't say those kinds of words to their previous king." I sternly said and the alphas look at me submissively.

Yes, I was able to make the alphas submit to me in our pack. But I'm not using that power for harm. I just want them to respect who they need to respect.

"We're sorry leader-nim, we are not gonna do that again." He said and I nod,

"Good," I mumbled.

"I heard that their king in position right now is the one and only son of Kim Wanseon." Hoseok suddenly said and my head snap at him.

"I heard he is very aggressive and harmful, we should be careful." He added and I slowly nod.

"Of course we should, but promise me, order your guards, then if ever they see a wolf from the Red Moon pack specially their king in position right now, don't do anything to them specially when they are not doing anything as well." I said and the guards nods.

"We want peace in our world, and no other than peace."

"Hyung! Jin Hyung! I enjoyed our lecture today! Why did you only changed that old woman now?! Our lecturing age is coming to its end. I've suffered to that old woman for almost all my life." Taehyung said as he enter the hall, I look at him and chuckled.

"Aish, Taehyungie, Don't worry, like what you said, you're lecturing year is coming to its end. You're gonna work here in the hall, so no more old lady lecturers." I said and he nod. He exit the hall to go to his and Jimin's room.

The hall became silent for few seconds. Until I hear screams and footsteps from outside the hall coming towards the entrance which made me stand up from my throne.

"What happened?!" I ask, panicking to what my guards may have to tell me.

The guards look at me with wide eyes, as if them as well are scared.

Before my guards could even speak, someone from their back appeared.

Someone I haven't seen yet. A new face to me, but depending on his clothes, I know he's not from our pack and  from another pack.

"Good day, omega Kim Seokjin." He said in a deep voice.

I slowly nod my head, "Good morning, and you are?" I hesitantly ask,

I saw him smile, "I'm Kim Namjoon, the head alpha of Red Moon pack." He said, as I just heard that. As if there's a line of electricity that entered through my whole body.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to have a fight or cause any commotion, I'm just here to talk to you." He said and I slowly nod.

Suddenly, Taehyung and Jimin came out of nowhere.

"Hyung, he's from-

"I know Tae, I know, now if you mind you can now leave us two." I said cutting Tae off.

"But hyung-

"Jimin, take your friend with you." I said, I hear Taehyung whimper from Jimin's grip.

Just by Tae's voice he might say something that can offend the Alpha's ego.

I saw him signal his men to leave and my guards leave as well. I went down my throne and walk towards him.

"Lets go to the meeting room, this way." I politely said,

Of course he's our visitor, I was raised and taught that you should treat your visitor like how you want to be treated  when you visit other place.

And he's an alpha, even I am the leader of this pack he's still an alpha and also a leader. He's rank is higher than mine.

We enter the meeting room and I sat on my chair, he sat across me.

"So.. what are we gonna talk about?" I ask,

He didn't answer first and just look around.

"Well.. your kingdom looks nice." He said and I nod, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you, we really manage to keep our place clean and beautiful." I said and he nod,

"Well.. I was thinking, your pack don't have any hard feelings towards our pack right?" He ask and I nod,

"None," I said and he nod.

"Same goes with our pack, harming the Blue Moon pack never entered our minds." He said and it was a relief to me, knowing that there is no war in the air.

"So I am thinking Omega Kim.. why don't we merged our packs so that we will be stronger one?"

-to be continued-