Chapter Fifteen

Errors Coming Through

Jimin's POV

I walk towards the empty bed that is designated for me. I hug myself as I feel worry and fear.

Its been hours since mating season started. Some omegas were already brought to the separated rooms as they started to release their scents which have affected the others. And now.. we are just half of omegas i here.

I was wrong when I say some, because out of all the unmated omegas in the pack. Half of it are already in heat.

And the worse is.. Taehyung is not here. He have been missing for hours now and Hoseok hyung said they tried to find him but can't.

I I wonder what Jin hyung said about it. I wonder if he already made a move about it.

But I know he's probably in heat as well.

He talked to the moon Goddess when he found out that he's gonna be the next pack leader despite the fact that he's an omega. He asked them to let him skip his heat for years so that he can focus on the pack. And the Gods let him. But their agreement ended. The time has come. His time has come. I wonder who's the alpha.

I wonder if he's already mated or if he's still in pain. Cause I know it will be painful. Hearing from the omegas in heat awhile ago, I'm scared. Cause even I.. this is my first time having a chance to have the heat.

I slowly pull my knees to my chest and hug them.

"If I ever go to a heat, what would I do? Who would help me?" I asked myself, cause the omegas who are brought to a separate rooms is not sure if they'll be mated. And knowing it is painful, they might die in too much pain if they don't get mated.

I sat there for few more hours. Until we are only down to 8 omegas. Out of.. 40, 8 are left. Because there's a chain reaction that happened and whenever one would start releasing, more will follow. And every time I get to smell even a bit, I would always hide under the blanket to stop myself from being in heat.

"Omega Jimin?" My head snap up when a soft voice called me.

"Yes? Beta Lisa? I'm here." I softly reply as I wave my hands. She smiled at me and walk towards many bed.

"Alpha Min told me to give you this." She said handing me a small cup of milk.

My eyes widened, "But Beta Lisa.. he's an alpha.. why are we trusting him at this point?" I ask, she look straight to my eyes and pout.

But my her eyes lit up a color of purple. She's under a spell as well.. oh Gosh.

"He's nice omega Jimin, it's fine." She said before leaving. I stared at the cup of milk before shaking my head.

'Take it'

'No'

'It's from alpha, must obey alpha.'

"Ah~!" I hissed as I clutch to my stomach.

"Fuck! No no no!!" I cried out as the pain on my stomach got worse. I saw how the other omegas look at me with worry. They begun hiding themselves under the blanket as I started to squirm around my bed. I felt myself getting wet down there shuck made me scream in pain.

The door suddenly opened revealing Hoseok hyung with other Betas.

"Hyung! It hurts!" I cried out, they run towards me and carry me to their arms. I cling to Hoseok hyung's neck.

"Hyung.. I need an alpha. Please!" I pleaded,

"No jiminie, you'll just stay in your room." He replied but I shake my head.

"I might die from pain Hyung. Please!" I cried out,

'Alpha Min, he's our alpha.'

"A-Alpha Min.. I need alpha Min." I said before I get transferred to a new room, Hoseok hyung didn't reply but just left me there.

The pain got worse and I started touching other parts of my body. I smell how strong my scent is. I feel more and more wet down there and my manhood leaking. I entered my hand inside my shirt and started touching my nipples. I started moaning in Please as I palm myself.

"Ah~ Alpha~ mhmm~" I moaned, when suddenly the door opened. Revealing Alpha Min with eyes burning red.

"Fuck.. you look so messed up already my omega." He said before shutting the door closed and attacking me with kisses. He immediately remove his jacket and rip his clothes into half before bringing me to the center of the bed, he pull away from the kiss just to rip my clothes until I am fully naked in front of him.

"Shit.. so beautiful my omega." He said with his sexy voice before started trailing down kisses to my stomach up to my breast making me arch my back.

I felt his hands spread my legs and tease my whole with his top..

"Alpha.. please.. put it inside~" I moaned and I hear him chuckle before slamming himself inside of me and I immediately felt full.

"Ahh!!~ Alpha!~ so.. big~" I moaned as I grip on the bedsheet. He started into deep slow thrust which made me feel like he's already hitting my womb. I shut my eyes as I bite my lower lip where I can feel the rusty taste of my blood.

Then he went faster.. and faster making the bed creek and my eyes roll to the back.

"Alpha!!~" I screamed as I release on our stomach. But he didn't stop there and continue to thirst deep, fast and hard inside of me. Where I can feel him touching and pounding in my womb.

"Fuck.. fuck you omega! You're so tight! Fuck!" He cursed before continue to thrust.

I once again came on us but he's still in me..

"Fuck! Alpha!~ mhmm!~ Alpha.. there! There please!" I begged as I grip on his arm.

"Shit! I'm close! Fuck!" He cursed as he speed up using pace and chase his climax.

"Fuck!~"

"Ah!~"

"Shit omega! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

We exchanged curses and moans, I felt him twitch inside of me..

"Ahhh!~ alpha!~" I dig my nails to his skin as I felt his hot, thick, semen explode inside of me. He slowly dropped on me as he slightly do small thrust.

"Fuck, I'm still hard."

-to be continued-