Chapter Five

Errors Coming Through

Jin's POV

"Hyung.. what happened!? We saw the pack of Red Moon coming out of the hall. They said you had a meeting with him." Hoseok panicky ask as he entered the meeting room. I slowly look at him and held the edge of the table to support my weight on standing up.

"Hyung, answer me, I told you, we saw wolves from the Red Moon the other day. What did he do to you!?" Hoseok once again ask, his voice sounds even more panicked.

I shut my eyes and signaled him to shush.

"Seok, I'm fine, nothing happened." I said before slowly massaging my forehead.

"You sure Hyung? You should sit down first, are you feeling dizzy?" He ask while slowly guiding me to the chair.

I massage my temples and nod, "Just a bit." I said and sit back down.

"Taehyung-ah, ask someone to bring Jin hyung water." I heard Hoseok said and I kept my head low.

"Take deep breath hyung. Take deep breaths." Hoseok said and I nod. Soon I heard the glass on my side and I lift my head up. Hoseok hand me the glass and I take a sip.

"Feeling better Hyung?" He ask and I slowly nod.

Hoseok slowly sit down on the chair in my side and so is Jimin and Taehyung.

"So Hyung.. what did you two talked about?" Hoseok ask, and as my right hand, he's the one who usually find out things like this first. But since Jimin and Tae are like brothers to us two. They are like my right hands as well. My three most trusted men.

"Well.. he was asking if we can merge the two packs." I said and I immediately hear Hoseok react.

"What does he mean by that? We are literally two packs, sectioned by the moon Gods and Goddesses, What is her talking about? He's gonna break the God's decisions?" He ask and I shrug my shoulders while holding the glass with my both hands.

"But hyung.. you didn't accept that right? You won't merge the two packs together right?" Taehyung ask with a shaky voice. I look at him and smiled.

"No Tae.. not yet." I said and the eyes of the three widened.

"W-What do you mean Hyung? What do you mean not yet? You have a plan to agree to him!?" Jimin ask and I took a deep breath.

"I.. I haven't made my decision yet-

"But you have plans on agreeing to them!" Taehyung cut off and my eyes widened. Did he just.. raised his voice at me?

I saw how Hoseok's eyes turned blue.

"Taehyung-ah, you don't disrespect our leader like that!" He said and I immediately held Hoseok's arm.

"But he's planning to sell us!" Taehyung said and my eyes widened.

"Who said I'm gonna sell you!? I'll never do that Tae!" I said and his head snap at my direction.

"But it sounds like that! You will merge our pack to them and our pack will be richer! It's like you sell us to them as well." He said and I shake my head.

"Tae no, I'm not gonna do that." I softly said and he slowly nod before lowering his head.

"What a shame Omega Kim Taehyung-

"Seok, that's enough, I know Tae didn't mean it." I immediately cut him off. I don't want them to fight because of me. We are like brothers and I don't want them to have a misunderstanding. I know Hoseok is just doing his job to protect me from anyone, ANYONE. But that doesn't mean he will fight Tae as well.

"I'm sorry again Hyung." Taehyung said while lowering his head.

I just smiled and nod, "It's nothing Tae, I know you're just scared." I said and he nod.

"But hyung.. please do think about it. I know you're the leader and you're the one who have the power. But please.." he said and I slowly nod.

"Will you please leave me alone first. I'll think about it." I said and the three slowly nod.

"We'll leave you for now Hyung." Jimin said and I nod.

"Just call us when you need something." Hoseok added and I nod.

The three left and I clasped my hands together and take a deep breath.

I know why Taehyung acted like that. Because he was just three, when his parents where killed. He was not there, he was with his witch grandmother that's why he didn't saw how his parents died.

But knowing that his father is one of the greatest fighters and his mother as part of the women who help wolves that is part of the war, he lost his hope when his parents aren't part of the wolves who came back alive.

And with his 3 years old innocent self, he lost his parents and only have his grandmother and us in his life. But when before he even turn 20, his grandmother died.

While Jimin, his parents were executed as well. And the two treated each other like siblings.

Hoseok, his parents died in illness. But he's still not in favor of the other pack.

I lean on my chair and took a deep breath.

Why is there something in my head telling me that I should accept it. As f there noting wrong with is. As if there's nothing bad that is gonna happen. Despite the wars from the passed between the two packs. There is this urge in me telling me to accept the alpha's offer.

"Dear Gods and Goddesses, please help me."

Namjoon's POV

"What if he have the side of the Gods?" Yoongi ask before taking a sip of his drink.

I put down my glass and smirked, "The spell is powerful, only I can break it, okay? He is now like my.. slave, but better. He can't resist to whatever I say. Nor decline any of my offer." I said and he chuckled.

"And how did you do that again?" He asked and I laughed.

"Eyes, eye contact, that's it, and I already have the control to the leader of that pack." I said and take another sip.

We were silent for few minutes when one of my men entered my room.

"Leader-nim, the leader of the Blue Moon pack is inviting you to their place." He said and I look at Yoongi Hyung.

"Told you, he's an easy one."

-to be continued-