Mikasa x Reader|Confession|

--------------------

Y/N POV

I watched Mikasa from a distance as she ate with our friends. I had become good friends with Mikasa during training, but I slowly started to have feelings for her. Feeling that I tried to push away. I couldn't do that so I distanced myself but I hate it. I get jealous when Jean talks to her. I sighed, and looked at the food I didn't touch.

'Might as well give it to Sasha' I thought, walking over to Sasha.

I dropped the food in front of her leaving before she could say anything. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I was angry. I was angry at myself. I decided to go train to let out some of the stress out. I started to kick a dummy that was in the field.

'Stupid'

I kicked the dummy.

'Idiot'

Kick

'No good'

Kick

'Feelings'

Kick

'I hate'

I stopped. I didn't actually hate these feelings. I wanted to do something with them. I wanted Mikasa to be mine no one else's. I clenched my fists and punched the dummy as hard as I could.

I looked down thinking, and tried to catch my breath.

"Y/N what are you doing, it's getting late."

I turned around, there stood a beautiful girl with a red scarf around her neck that complemented her features.

Mikasa.

"I was just training." I said looking back down at my feet. I felt my face flush.

"Well it's getting late, and it will get cold soon. I don't want you getting sick."

I kept my head down.

Just those few words. The words that held concern, made my face flush and my heart flutter.

'Ugh Mikasa why do you do this to me?'

'I care for you Mikasa. I really want you to know that. These feelings it's not just liking anymore, it's more than that.' I thought to myself.

"Uh right. Thanks for reminding me, Captain Levi's training is probably going to be tuff."I said Turning away and waving.

As soon as I knew I was out of view I ran to my room. I opened the door hearing the hinges squeak slightly.

"There you are."

I looked up and saw Sasha laying upside down on her bed.

"What?" I said with a slight crude tone. She looked shocked.