Hange x Reader|Different Dimensions|

Warnings!!

Warnings!!

Mentions of suicide 

<------------------->

The hot afternoon sun hit my skin. The leaves rustling with the light breeze. The grass makes waves with the breeze, making a beautiful scene. The day was perfect, nothing could go wrong, nothing would go wrong. I knew nothing would, I had made this a perfect world. For myself. I sighed, taking in the sweet smell of the flowers near. I felt a hand wrap around my waist, and a low chuckle. I grinned, placing my hand on theirs.

"Hello you."

"Aww, hello" Hange said, kissing my temple crawling around, and laid their head on my lap. I smiled and moved the hair from their face. Hange grinned, grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly.

"Such a romantic" I grinned.

"Only for you, my love"

I felt myself heat up, but I giggled and kissed Hange's forehead.

"You are so perfect, more than I could ever imagine."

They smiled sitting up, but immediately pulling me down, and hugging me. My head rested on their chest, the rhythmic pattern of Hange's heart relaxing me.

"You know you're perfect as well. Your smile I'd die for it" Hange said casually playing with my hair. I sighed happily holding Hange closer.

"I love you Hange, so much" I muttered into their chest.

They chuckled, "and I love you darling"

We laid there peacefully, enjoying each other's warmth and comfort.

"I wish this could last forever" Hange sighed.

I looked up, confused.

They looked at me with just as much confusion, "What?"

"Why can't this last forever?" I said. I knew this could last forever, I would come back or never leave it didn't matter.

Hange looked at me sadly, "I can't stay here forever"

This wasn't in my script not at all.

"Hange what are you talking about?"

"I made this world Y/N"

Made this world like shifting? Like I had done? Does that mean...?

"Hange...what do you mean made this world? Like shifting"

Hange's eyes widened, "shifting you know about, shifting?"

I nodded slowly.

"But you are just a character in my book, a character that I connect to."

"I'm a book character?" I snorted.

Hange groaned, "wait I'm so confused"

"Me too...we both made a place for ourselves for our comfort characters...you are real, and I am real... we are in a different world?" I thought aloud.

Hange nodded, "that would make sense, so you are real, you live in another world but you are real." They exclaimed kissing me.

I grinned, pulling away and caressing their cheek.

"Why are you trying to escape your reality?" Hange questioned.

I looked away, "it's complicated"

"Well maybe next time, you can tell me about it."

"You promise me a next time?" I asked worried tears brimming my eyes.

Hange smiled, "I promise"

We were both crying holding each other, " we have to leave now." Hange said

I nodded kissing them one last time, "next time" I muttered

<—-——->

I opened my eyes, a purple meeting me instead of the warm sun, and a blanket instead the warmth of Hange. I sighed and sat up, the light hum of a bathroom fan in the background. The numbness returned quickly, also followed by tears. I whipped them, but they still fell into my lap.

I sniffed and looked over at the small night stand by my bed. Water sat there next to that my notebook, and sitting on top of that two bottles of pills. I grabbed one and looked at the label.

It could do so much damage, I wouldn't have to wake up again. I wouldn't have to feel it again. The pain I'd never have to feel again.

The medicine that made my body work was the one that could easily take it away. I sighed and placed it back down. I layed back down my tears soaking my pillow. I hated feeling emotionless but at the same time so much, it was confusing. My life wasn't perfect, I was Ill but it was controlled.

I loved many things on my plate, with pain every second of my life. However no one knew.

I smiled but maybe, just maybe I could tell Hange tonight. Hange will be the thing to keep me going. The fact that they shifted to see me made my heart burst with emotion. Maybe if living meant seeing Hange, it wouldn't be that bad.

<---------------->

A small note: I know shifting doesnt work like that, it was a dream or something I had. 

The struggles I put for the reader in this chapter are my own. 

High functioning anxiety, depression, chronic Illness blah blah.

If you are interested in my life just DM me.

Anyway fresh list of one shots 

One one is next?

Pieck x Reader|Remember|

(Angst + Fluff)

Ymir x F Reader|Late night chills|

(Fluff)

Petra x Reader|Goodbyes|

(Angst)

Sasha x Reader|Game Night|

(Fluff)

Mikasa x Reader|Repetition|

(Fluff)

Hange x Reader|Visit|

(Fluff + Angst)

Historia x Reader|Sick|

(Fluff)

Nanaba x Reader|Simple Illusions|

(Angst)

Rico x Reader|Glasses|

(Fluff)

Yelena x Reader| Last Smile|

(Angst)

Request always open in comments, request page, or Dm's

Thank you for reading!

<3